Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod bugs/errors/crashes etc, come share...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ra2er
01-23-2006, 2:22 PM
Since there are a lot of known bugs with the current mods for the EaW demo, I thought it'd be convenient to make a thread specifically for the bugs and errors discovered whilst playing. This way there's more of a direct link to the mod makers for help, and hopefully, a solution.

Ra2er
 jedmindtriks
01-23-2006, 2:56 PM
had trouble with Zonealarm making the game crash frequent, uninstalled zonealarm, and the mods worked perfect
 Ra2er
01-24-2006, 1:25 PM
I've found a problem with the map from the tutorials that's now used in most mods for different land battles, the one with the shield generator in the top left corner of the map.

For some reason the units are all over the place. The defenders haven't got a base, instead it's my forces that have a base and I'm the invader??? Also the enemy forces retreat if they destroy my buildings (which should really be theirs), and the invading units start in the same place as the defending forces, in the middle of the base...

I wondered if anyone else had this problem?
Page: 1 of 1