Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Advice? (towards end of game)

Page: 1 of 1
 kaecla
01-23-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm at the spot right before the 'Point of No Return', is this my last chance to get figments and stuff from others' brains, ever? (as in I'll never get to back until I finish the game)
 Thrik
01-23-2006, 8:48 AM
There is one of those teleporting whatsits after the point of no return which you can use to return to the collective unconscious, but you will be unable to return to either the camp or the asylum after the point of no return as the portal to Sasha's lab will no longer be there. :)

If you still have stuff to do, I wouldn't recommend going past the point of no return as there is no opportunity to return to the camp or asylum at all afterwards.
 kaecla
01-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Awesome. One more question, is this pretty much it? End of game? *sniff* It's like finishing a good book - don't want it to end.
 Thrik
01-24-2006, 3:59 AM
Once you plough through the last level which the point of no return leads onto, yes. :~
Page: 1 of 1