Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A couple of demo problems i found...

Page: 1 of 1
 djkav
01-22-2006, 6:12 PM
1) The Graphics Options, where you can change the screen resolution.
I see all the resolutions listed, but the max refresh rate is 85htz. My desktop resolution is set higher at 100htz. Why does the demo limit my refresh rate.

2) The space battle section in the galatic conquest.
Some units have a strange ability to keep drifting, even after I tell them all to stop moving.

Thanks

DJ Kav
 Kurgan
01-22-2006, 8:01 PM
1) It's possible they just figured they need not support such a high hz. Perhaps its an engine limitation? Or maybe there's a way to enable it, who knows. Check to make sure it's detecting your monitor or grahpics card first...

2) They're supposed to do that. I guess they just opted for a little bit of realism here. ;)
 CodeCat
02-02-2006, 9:01 AM
I noticed the first problem as well. I'd like to know if it's fixed in the final version. Because the way I have my monitor drivers set up, I can't run in any refresh other than optimal. For 1024x768, that's 100 Hz. If the game doesn't allow that, I can't play...

(for those interested, I'm using RefreshForce)
 lukeiamyourdad
02-02-2006, 3:52 PM
I have actually rarely seen games supporting refresh rates higher then 85 Hz. It is rather uncommonly high rate.

At least as far as I know :)
Page: 1 of 1