Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Character Animations in Multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 CrazyNinja
01-22-2006, 6:43 PM
hey guys, im new here, but not to the game. unfortunately during a move, i lost my Jedi outcast disc and for a few years, i wasnt able to find another. i finally found one, but i have forgotten the console commands to make characters move in certain ways....can anyone help me? and i mean there are alot of animations like Taunts, hugs, kiss, saber twirls....alot of stuff.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
01-23-2006, 3:05 PM
Erm, which 'certain ways' are you after?
 TK-8252
01-24-2006, 8:42 PM
Uh... why are you kissing and hugging the people who you're supposed to be killing? New tactic?
 Good Sir Knight
01-24-2006, 8:52 PM
/aminfo

/dcinfo

Depends on what the server settings are but generally speaking it will give you a list of commands.

Then again, how could you be kissing and hugging people if you are getting choked and owned all the time? :P
 •-BLaCKouT-•
01-25-2006, 4:52 AM
how could you be kissing and hugging people if you are getting choked and owned all the time? :P
You've never been on a night out in Newcastle have you? :p
 Good Sir Knight
01-26-2006, 1:57 PM
Evidently I haven't! I've heard about you Brits and your violent drinking.

Is the whole slapping fad over yet? I must admit that was quite funny....foolish...but funny.

Personally I think character animations are a great addition to the game, has anyone used the speed kick exploit?

Ya know when you sit down next to someone and pop up real quick, your models get stuck together and you just rotate around kicking, they die pretty quick.

I wouldn't recommend doing this to anyone but your friends, it's pretty lame though it makes for a good laugh.
 MachineCult
01-26-2006, 5:19 PM
Jesus I forgot about that slapping fad, nothing ever really happened it never got going.

CrazyNinja, why wouldn't you want to hug and kiss people? It's pretty weird.
Page: 1 of 1