Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Intro Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Avenger213
01-22-2006, 3:02 PM
Someone on the Lucasarts tech support forum said he found a mod that eliminated the load-up screen using XML and it fixed his freezing problem at the main screen. (I've tried everything and if this works awesome) Does anyone know where I could get it?
 DarthParametric
01-24-2006, 9:39 AM
I take it he was referring to the Movies.xml file. The first two entries are for the LucasArts and Petroglyph intro movies. You could edit this XML file.

Another way (easier if you can't extract the XML files) would be to create the following folders in your \GameData\Data\ folder - \Art\Movies\Binked\ (so you'd have the following - \GameData\Data\Art\Movies\Binked\). Then create two blank text files in the \Binked\ folder and rename them to LucasArtsLogo.bik and PetroglyphLogo.bik. See if that solves your problem.
Page: 1 of 1