Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How bout Saved game mod?

Page: 1 of 1
 Starkiller96
01-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Not having the Saving game option in the demo is really annoying, can anyone fix this so that it is operational?
 Scarlet
01-22-2006, 10:58 AM
At a guess, I'd say "no" ... Surely if a save game function had been available at the time the demo was to be released, then it would of been added ... I'm not saying it's not possible, just don't get your hopes up as it's likely not gonna happen.
 Animask
01-22-2006, 11:27 AM
well, there IS someone already attempting to (legally) get the save game feature into the demo
 Scarlet
01-22-2006, 12:30 PM
attempting being the key word ...
 DanteRenEvo
01-22-2006, 5:06 PM
most likely, as with most demos, it is a command that is commented out in the code for demo release. this isn't 100% verified, but there is most likely no way to save at this time.
 SAMICO
01-22-2006, 6:37 PM
well, there IS someone already attempting to (legally) get the save game feature into the demo
Well man who is he and what progress has he made?? Really it would be nice if we could have a save game option...
 Ra2er
01-23-2006, 11:20 AM
There is a save game folder that came with the demo, it's stored under a seperate folder 'petroglyph', mine's in 'my documents' folder under 'all users' then 'application data'. There's a save slot called slot0.sav, it should be possible to use this but I think it'll be very difficult to set it up.
Page: 1 of 1