Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mods for Fanfic forums

Page: 1 of 1
 RC-1162
01-19-2006, 1:24 PM
i think that excellent writers in Coruscant Entertainment Center and Dant Theatre Co. like ForceFightWMe12, Sabretooth and Jedi_Knight_707 should be made moderators of those two forums because it would be easier for an experienced writer to help out and moderate the fanfic forums. (not that you guys are bad, that is) stinger is already there. how about it? i am not saying this so that i may have a chance to become a moderator and i dont mind if you take my suggestion but not appoint me as mod. id just like to make some people's work easier. what do you think???
 Darth333
01-19-2006, 2:30 PM
We believe that we currently have enough staff in the swk forums for now.

However, we are opened to suggestions such as making a compilation of the best storylines (once completed), adding a section for those on the website, making a sort of table of contents sticky linking to the different fanfics, etc. Just start a thread to give your suggestions and we will look at them.

Since this thread belongs to the kotor forums, I am moving it to the feedback forum over there.

If we ever feel that more staff is needed, we will contact the potential candidates ourselves.
Page: 1 of 1