Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor #1

Page: 1 of 1
 JuliusII
01-18-2006, 7:57 PM
I am really surprised in the jan 2006 issue of game informer in the connect calender states in for about Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic #1 with the following information: "Set eight years prior to the game series, this new mothly series by dark horse comics centers on a padawan named zayne. Rather than working with the jedi Order Zayne is running from them. Framed for the barbarious act against the order, Zayne is on the run, forced to blend in with criminal underworld of the planet taris." (Game Informer p.42) this is really weird because i checked the next day looking for screen shots and other info and got absolutly none. Game informer online has no info about it either......teh calender no longer has it under January 25th. Does anyone else know anythin about this or am i goin insane?????
 Prime
01-18-2006, 8:01 PM
It is refering to the new KOTOR comic series from Darkhorse.
 JuliusII
01-18-2006, 8:07 PM
ohhhh ok
thanks man
if an admin reads this you can axe it or do with what you wish....my question has been answered THKZ again
 Com Raven
01-18-2006, 8:09 PM
Yay, hammer-time!
Page: 1 of 1