Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help me, please? (I'm a n00b!)

Page: 1 of 1
 spaceholder999
01-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Hay!

Can someone tell me how to hex edit battlefront 2? I have the XV132-editor and I don't get a **** of it. It's so many numbers... LoL. Like I said, I am a n00b.

My idea for this mod I want to make is a Jar-Jar (Gungans) vs. Jedis+heros on Mustafar and Mygeeto.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 3:44 PM
Hay!

Can someone tell me how to hex edit battlefront 2? I have the XV132-editor and I don't get a **** of it. It's so many numbers... LoL. Like I said, I am a n00b.

My idea for this mod I want to make is a Jar-Jar (Gungans) vs. Jedis+heros on Mustafar and Mygeeto.

You can only have 1 unit versus gungans on a battle which has hunt. You can easily do hunt for naboo for gungans versus a jedi master or an obiwan. If you want, I can do that by myself in a matter of minutes...or, if you want to know how to do it better, go to google and search for 'star wars battlefront 2 hex editor' and go to one of the links that says 'hex guide' there you will find a downloadable tutorial for hex editing. There are a couple of them, so choose one you like, if you have any extra questions, im me if you have msn messenger...or just email me at ieatkids4fun@yahoo.com
msn messenger=sephirothx05@hotmail.com
 spaceholder999
02-13-2006, 9:36 AM
Haha... Old post. Really, I can make mods now... I've submited some to filefront... Check them out. :) My name there is Linus... :):D
Page: 1 of 1