Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All Awards In Battlefront 2

Page: 1 of 1
 DeeDee_Ramone
01-17-2006, 2:51 AM
I got all awards under legendary status(automatically receive the rewards at start of the battle) (Endurance, Guardian, War Hero, Frenzy, Regulator, Marksman, Gunslinger, Technician, Demolition, im wondering does anybody else have all of them????
 MachineCult
01-17-2006, 7:32 AM
lol, no I must be doing something wrong because I can never get the marksman or regulator awards.
 PoiuyWired
01-17-2006, 4:22 PM
I have all of them also.

Regulator requires you to kill quite some people with the shotgun in a life.

Marksmen requires HEADSHOTS with sniper rifles.

Sniper may be harder, so "play fair" and camp up a spot shooting at heads of those turret using AIs.
 MachineCult
01-17-2006, 5:10 PM
I was on the Death Star as a Scout Trooper running around in zoom headshotting everyone I got 30 kills I must be doing something wrong.
 ParanoidAndroid
01-17-2006, 5:16 PM
hmm, did you remember to switch your weapon? Maybe you got it and never noticed? Probably not, but you never know. Maybe theirs somthing wrong with the game?

Anyway, Ive only got legendary on Frenzy, Gunslinger, Endurance, Guardian, and War Hero.
 toue
01-17-2006, 5:57 PM
i'm nowhere close to all legendarys i've got war hero and frenzy and none of the others even in elite, thought i've noticed it's easy to get all of them except demo and technician on the death star
 zerted
01-18-2006, 1:24 AM
I don't try to get legendary. I also play mostly online, so any awards I earn aren't counted.
 PoiuyWired
01-18-2006, 7:04 PM
well, you have to do a certain number of kills IN ONE LIFE.

Also, getting more hits than the award required is meaningless... so getting 80 shotgun kills in one life and you still get only one regulator award.

So after you get the required kills, wait 30 seconds, then kill yourself and start again.
 J-hawk
01-18-2006, 10:12 PM
I do the training level i can get all the awards I want for that the troops on both sides is numberous
 MandaloreBIC
01-18-2006, 10:37 PM
what spam the training mission can get you awards? omg, i have to try that and also the easiest was to get marksman is to be rebs on mos eisly (not hero mode) and be a sniper at jabba's ship, simple go up to the wall, and snipe the AI in turrents, its' easy, try it
 jawathehutt
01-18-2006, 10:39 PM
i got them all pretty quickly on hard
i think hoth xl is the easyist for sniper
just sit in the no echobase award as a reb sniper and kill
Page: 1 of 1