Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

-RSF- NEEDS YOU!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Agent-47-
01-16-2006, 2:58 AM
-RSF- NEEDS YOU
Hello all to the -RSF- thread, -RSF- is a constructive and friendly clan, like many other clans -RSF- has a will 2 fight and thats were you come in...members are vital in a clan so we are looking for the BEST of the BEST, are you one of the BEST of the BEST? if you said yes then you are what we are looking for. At this moment -RSF- has a total of 12 members but with your help that No. will rise and rise so we can RULE THE WORLD...*coff coff* erm...sorry lol. any way -RSF- stands for Republic Special Forces so you ite guess that we go Republic 9/10 times :)

Does -RSF- look like the clan for you? if yes e-mail GrandWarlordJames at: jameswp_222@hotmail.co.uk

or visit the -RSF- website at: www.freewebs.com/swgmyself)

OR you could vitsit our clan forum at: www.myfreebulletinboard.com/f/index.php?mforum=rsfgrandwarlord&act=idx)

-RSF- thanks you for reading our thread and hopes to hear from you soon
bi!
 Masterme5
01-16-2006, 3:03 PM
rsf needs u indeed. posted by the RSF recruiter, -RSF-},AIRWOLF,{, a star wars fanatic.. lol :vsd:
 Agent-47-
01-17-2006, 2:09 AM
SO AUDUN U LIKE? WHIS IT I NEED 2 change? AND IT WAS I Agent 47 WHO CREATED THIS POST

BTW PPL IF U WANA JOIN BE SURE TO TELL THEM IT WAS Agent 47 WHO RECRUTER U lol
 -=CassusFett=-
01-25-2006, 9:52 PM
I was thinking more like saying Cassus Fett recruited you but w/e, JOIN RSF WE HAVE CLAN TRAINING AND MATCHES EVERY SATURDAY!!! :3pdance:
 Masterme5
02-08-2006, 4:53 AM
Adam, why do you wan't people to tell that YOU recruited them? Please stop replying to this thread, unless someone actually wants to join.

-RSF-},AIRWOLF,{
 Shadda
03-04-2006, 5:09 PM
i wanna join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im very very very very good at swbf2!
 Masterme5
03-06-2006, 6:28 AM
...for replying to this thread, we would be very glad if you joined our community.

},AIRWOLF,{
Page: 1 of 1