Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I play animations? (Rehashed, I'm sure.)

Page: 1 of 1
 kaits86
01-15-2006, 5:23 AM
Yeah, this has probably been asked before... I've found plenty of threads on how to script animations, and apply them to various characters. I was just wondering, is there a way to play the animations without having to stick them in a dialogue and watch them that way? You know, some program that'll read them? It'd be helpful to me to not have to string them end to end to see what I want to use. Thanks!
 Darth333
01-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Unfortunatey, there is nothing like this. tk102'd dlg editor gives you a brief description of the animations. What I often do is that I try to think of an existing scene in the game where they use the animation I want and then I check what the game uses.
 kaits86
01-21-2006, 3:49 AM
Rats. Well, thanks anyway!
 Darth InSidious
01-21-2006, 4:49 AM
I suppose you could probably put the PlayAnimation script in the OnHeartbeat slot of an NPC, but the effect might be a little......XD
Page: 1 of 1