Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PFF Relocation on 15 Jan (all day)

Page: 1 of 1
 Master_Cain
01-14-2006, 9:14 AM
Hello all,

I just wanted to inform the people who have accounts on the Petroglyph FForums too that on 15 Jan PFF will be relocating to a better server to avoid past login problems. If you have any questions pls. look at the relocation topics here:

You can also contact Popcorn2008 (moderator on this forum too) for more info. Thank you and pls. continue to enjoy your time with our friends here on eaw.net.

If someone can stick this for a couple of days I will appreciate it.
 El Sitherino
01-14-2006, 3:38 PM
Moved to the appropriate section.
 Master_Cain
01-15-2006, 7:01 AM
Moved to the appropriate section.

Thank you. This topic has seen his full share changes.

I also want to thank DMUK for sticking this.
 Jmaster3265
01-16-2006, 7:42 PM
Is anyones problems with the PFF forums getting worse? If your registered there you know what i mean. Now i get loggged out each time i click a topic! And it says topic doesn't exist. I can't even post my errors in any forums anymore!
 popcorn2008
01-16-2006, 7:48 PM
Since this pertains to the relocation I am merging it here.

We are aware of the problems with logging in and out over at PFF, and we are in the process of fixing them. Every new server has problems so just give it some time and we will try to work it all out. :D
Page: 1 of 1