Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Problem: Twilek Exile-Handmaiden bug. *SPOILER*

Page: 1 of 1
 Maphisto86
01-13-2006, 10:06 PM
In my current game Im using a female exile as my PC but I installed Stoffe's Twilek exile. I actually wish to uninstall it but I have noticed something else. The handmaiden's on Telos are not how they are supposed to look... instead they look like the Twilek exile model. Anyway to fix this?
 ChAiNz.2da
01-14-2006, 4:42 AM
Moved your thread here to Holowan since it's Mod related :)

You might get a better chance of an answer here :D
 stoffe
01-14-2006, 8:39 AM
In my current game Im using a female exile as my PC but I installed Stoffe's Twilek exile. I actually wish to uninstall it but I have noticed something else. The handmaiden's on Telos are not how they are supposed to look... instead they look like the Twilek exile model. Anyway to fix this?

Have you manually deleted any lines in appearance.2da? Note that that file is indexed by line number (and not what's in the row label column), so if you delete a line which has other lines below it the index of those lines will be automatically adjusted, and any templates or scripts that refer to those indexes will now point to the wrong appearance.
 Maphisto86
01-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Have you manually deleted any lines in appearance.2da? Note that that file is indexed by line number (and not what's in the row label column), so if you delete a line which has other lines below it the index of those lines will be automatically adjusted, and any templates or scripts that refer to those indexes will now point to the wrong appearance.

No I haven't done anything like that....
 The Paper
01-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Are you currently using stoffe's Twilek Exile as your PC during your playthrough?

I also have the mod installed and I was just through the area (but not as the Twilek Exile) and all the sisters and Handmaiden herself looked fine. If the problem isn't resolved soon, I could try a playthrough at least to that point and see if I enounter the same thing.

Could it be conflicting with another mod?
 Maphisto86
01-15-2006, 3:11 AM
Are you currently using stoffe's Twilek Exile as your PC during your playthrough?

I also have the mod installed and I was just through the area (but not as the Twilek Exile) and all the sisters and Handmaiden herself looked fine. If the problem isn't resolved soon, I could try a playthrough at least to that point and see if I enounter the same thing.

Could it be conflicting with another mod?

It probably is... I have re-installed my game without the Twilek exile mod... owever the games still finicky. Im going to post a thread with all the mods I like to install so I can these problems fixed once and for all. :edeaths:
Page: 1 of 1