Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battlefront II PS2 server

Page: 1 of 1
 Crash01
01-13-2006, 9:36 AM
Anyone know where I can find a copy of the Battlefront II PC server for PS2? ( Runs on PC, makes server for PS2) I had previously downloaded it, deleted it unintentionally, now it's as if it does not exist. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!
-Crash
 chicagodave
01-16-2006, 4:43 PM
The Updated version of the PS2 Dedicated Server has gone LIVE. It can be found at Fileplanet at the following URL:

http://www.fileplanet.com/159925/150000/fileinfo/Star-Wars-Battlefront-II-Dedicated-Server)

This update resolves the crash issues that were seen in the previous version. It also includes the completed new Server Manager and Remote Server Manager. These new applications have many new options, including the ability to display messages, ban players, auto-kick players and more detailed game information & logging. The Remote Server application allows the user to remotely administer their host.

Please make sure to view the Readme on launching the applications and other tidbits on running the Servers properly

Note: Fileplanet has a typo in the description. It mentions the PC but this is strictly for the PS2. See my next posting for upcoming info on the PC update, dedicated server update & Mod tools!

Note 2: As with all previous versions of the dedicated server software, please be aware that this software is not supported by LucasArts.
 Crash01
01-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the info chicagodave! The typo is what threw me off.
I have to say that the new server interface is amazing! Now, if they could fix the no mic issue, we'd be set.

Thanks again!

-Crash
 chicagodave
01-20-2006, 4:23 PM
do you know how to use the remote manager? i cant seem to conect with it. hit me up on aim or msn if you can.
 ERHDeadEyeJedi
01-27-2006, 7:12 AM
Note: The maximum assault score on the current server program (1.0.7) is 15. Kevin Lockitt, the developer, has confirmed that this issue will be resolved in 1.0.8 which will be released with the PC update.
Page: 1 of 1