Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWKnights.com layout broken?

Page: 1 of 1
 stoffe
01-11-2006, 11:54 AM
For almost a week now the layout of the www.starwarsknights.com) site has been looking rather strange (http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/677/broken1ue.jpg). Is it just my browser that has become broken in some way, or is this something that you are working to correct? :)
 RedHawke
01-11-2006, 12:01 PM
It is machievelli's news post, the links are stretching things out a bit and thusly the format looks off.

It's good he did this so I know to avoid that mistake when the time comes for me to post my first newsbit! :D
 Darth333
01-11-2006, 12:02 PM
:eyeraise: Thanks for mentioning this.

It's looking fine on my side :confused: Is it only on the newspage or everywhere?

edit: ok, RH. I will fix Machievelli's links tonight ;)
 RedHawke
01-11-2006, 12:07 PM
edit: ok, RH. I will fix Machievelli's links tonight ;)
So you can fix potential mistakes... cool. :D
 Darth333
01-11-2006, 12:26 PM
hehehe... :D

It should be ok now. Can someone confirm it?
 Bob Lion54
01-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Looks normal to me.

EDIT: I missed the link in Stoffe's post showing the abnormal SWK. But, yea, its back to normal.

EDIT2:

From ChAiNz's post below
Though I think we need a confirmation from someone using Firefox. That's the browser I had problems with the layout quirk (mentioned in the PMF: Mod Report) :)

Actually, I'm on firefox.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-11-2006, 12:42 PM
It's good he did this so I know to avoid that mistake when the time comes for me to post my first newsbit! :D
hehehe.. Dead Man Walking :devsmoke: What's your last meal request? ;)

It is machievelli's news post, the links are stretching things out a bit and thusly the format looks off.yah, machievelli's post contained a mix of VB tags and HTML code.. you can only use one or the other (preferably VB) when posting News Items ;)

@Darth333... I'm using Safari (MAC) and the tags' code looks good on my end. Though I think we need a confirmation from someone using Firefox. That's the browser I had problems with the layout quirk (mentioned in the PMF: Mod Report) :)
 Darth333
01-11-2006, 12:51 PM
it looks ok with firefox here ;)

Edit: ChAiNz, I checked the site at that time but it was probably because I was using the evil IE that day and the layout was looking just as usual and the links were working. :fist: curses IE :fist:I should have had investigated this further
 RedHawke
01-12-2006, 3:34 AM
It looks fine on my end now too! :D
 The Source
01-13-2006, 7:48 PM
It now says "Bad Gateway"..
 Darth333
01-13-2006, 8:40 PM
There's been some work done on the site today. Does it still says "bad gateway"? I have no problems accessing the site with either IE or Firefox
 The Source
01-13-2006, 11:28 PM
There's been some work done on the site today. Does it still says "bad gateway"? I have no problems accessing the site with either IE or Firefox
Yeah! It works now... Hehehe...

Oh.. Look in your messages...
Page: 1 of 1