Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chapter II: Darth Dvukh's Destiny (Planning)

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
01-10-2006, 5:11 PM
I am about to start the second chapter of my KOTOR mini-saga,
although I'll probably post the first official post tomorrow. Please
tell me, if you plan to join this thread, about your character and
what he or she has been up to before the time of TSL.

Name: Darth Dvukh, known as Tysy in "Vrook's Failed Padawan"
Age at the time of Chapter II: 26
Appearance: As before, but with a light shade of Dark Side Corruption,
and she wears a black Dark Jedi Knight Robe. Carries a red saberstaff.
Alignment: 40
Background: After Master Vandar destroyed Revan's Sith Holocron,
and Master Vrook ordered her to pursue the Exile, Tysy fled from
the Enclave rather than try to arrest a man she did not believe
deserved either exile or imprisonment. Tysy felt betrayed, and
so she turned to the Dark Side of the Force. Even though she
calls herself Darth Dvukh, she is still only a Dark Jedi, and not
a full Sith Lord. She wishes to avenge her "failure" of the Order.
 steven
01-10-2006, 5:33 PM
Name:Zarlak Wolfe
Age at the time of Chapter II: 35
Appearance: Same as before
Alignment: 10%darkness 90%neutral
Background:Known as merciless republic commando,best in his class.After being hired by the republic help Dantooine mandalorian problem Zarlak disappeared. He was rumored to be killed by sand storm on Korriban.
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-10-2006, 5:55 PM
As before I control The Exile.

Name: Ryan Pano
Age in the time of Chapter 2: 27
Sex: Male
Apperance: Same as before
Background: Ryan spent some time later in prison. After the defeat of Malak, the Sith reigned into a silent civil war. Ryan used that opprotunity and escaped. Regretablly, the holocron was lost and Ryan was left stranding across the Galaxy. He never found out what happened to Crystal. Ryan now finds himself in a Kolto tank, not knowing what happened while he was away, nor how he ended up in the Kolto tank.
 Writer
01-10-2006, 5:59 PM
Name: Crystal Gray
Age in Chapter II: 28
Appearance: Dark brown hair with equally dark eyes. She stands at 5' 4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. A small scar runs across the back of her right hand.
Alignment: Neutral
Background since Chapter I: Ten years have passed since we last saw Crystal. Then, she was in captivity by the Sith. Since then, she has proven her fighting skills, killing the leader of the Sith that captured her, freeing herself. From that fight, she has a scar running along her neck and one on her left cheek.

Recently, she found her old friend Tysy Dvukh, now called Darth Dvukh. Currently, she's trying to make contact with her old friend, just to catch up. She doesn't seem to care that Tysy has turned to the Dark Side but with someone so disconnected from the Force, who can say what her true feelings are?
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-11-2006, 7:01 AM
Sorry people, I won't be here for a week or so. See you.
 Tysyacha
01-11-2006, 4:13 PM
In that case, I will be postponing Chapter II and starting a 1.5 thread,
entitled "Decision and Descent." It's a little thread explainng what Tysy
did after Master Vrook told her to help apprehend the Exile. Crystal, you
can be in it, and anyone else who was in Chapter I. Lookin' forward to it! :)
 steven
01-11-2006, 4:16 PM
sheesh make your mind up Tysy. I'm going to put away Zarlak for a while till this chapter starts. Can I be the dark jedi who turns Tysy to the darkside?
 Tysyacha
01-11-2006, 5:59 PM
Sure! :)
 Writer
01-11-2006, 6:07 PM
I'll join, but we'll have two separate story lines going... since in Chapter II, Crystal is trying to set up a meeting with Tysy. So for now, she's in a separate story line that I'll be writing into the 1.5 chapter, I guess.
 Jedi Atomic
01-12-2006, 8:52 PM
Where is ForceFightWMe12?????????????????????

I would like to start in this tread but I have no idea where Force is.

P.S. I have no idea what Force wants to do in this thread and I'm going to follow her under her command.
 arvik
02-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Name: Blakreyn
Age at the time of Chapter II: 24
Appearance: Tall, medium-weight. Black hair, and hooded black robe. Carries a red single-sided lightsaber.
Alignment: 20
Background: Neglected by the Jedi Order, I left my home and set out to find where my true destiny lies. While exploring ruins on a dark planet, I realized that the Jedi was my enemy, and in my rage I killed my mother and to brothers who were training in the ways of the light... My hatred grew stronger and I am on a quest to find someone who can train me in the arts of the Dark Side of the Force.
Page: 1 of 1