Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PVC Dancers Outfit

Page: 2 of 2
 Kristy Kistic
01-10-2008, 8:50 PM
This mod keeps crashing KOTOR.

I put both pfbl.mdl and pfbl.mdx into the override directory, and all the textures and uti's. When I tried to use giveitem, the game crashes. When I try to use the save edit, it just ignors the added kk_dancer_* items. What am I doing wrong?

I am running on Vista, but I don't think that is the problem. Everything else works fine when I set the right compatablity and admin rights.

Well the one thing that stands out in what you said is This mod keeps crashing KOTOR. I hope your not trying to use this for K1 because this is a TSL mod.
Don't put both the model heeled and the model not heeled folders in the override. You only want one instance of a model.
If you do have all the files in a subfolder of the override then kse will not see them.
If none of the above apply, then try removing the mdl and mdx from the override altogether and see what happens.

Other than that, I don't know what to say. It's a pretty simple mod.
 Bisben
01-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Clearly I am a tard, and did not notice the TSL mod when I was downloading mods. Sorry about the confusion.
 ThatEvilDude
01-27-2008, 8:08 PM
is there another way to use ur mods kristy, all i found were demos of winrar.
 Kristy Kistic
01-27-2008, 8:51 PM
is there another way to use ur mods kristy, all i found were demos of winrar.

The WinRAR demo will work just fine. Or you can download 7-Zip (http://7-zip.org/) which is free, but not as easy to use as WinRAR is.
 ThatEvilDude
01-28-2008, 12:25 AM
thx kk can't wait to try out your mods
is there any other things I need to download for your mods specifically?
oh and sorry Gor da double post I thought tel might be different from k1
 ThatEvilDude
07-07-2008, 3:48 PM
hey kk i like ur mod but i didn't mind the skirt thingy... is there a way to get the original model with it?
 Kristy Kistic
07-07-2008, 5:12 PM
hey kk i like ur mod but i didn't mind the skirt thingy... is there a way to get the original model with it?

I'm thinking all you need to do is remove the mdl and mdx files from your override.
Page: 2 of 2