Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Loading mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Morotstomten
01-07-2006, 8:44 PM
i just reinstalled JK:JA again and i felt that i should download a few mods and skins to enhance the gameplay a wee bit but... ive copied all those pk3 files to every folder in the ja folder and nothing shows up in the mod menu.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
01-08-2006, 6:15 AM
For maps & skins, just drop them into your base folder and they'll kick in automatically when you choose your map/character.

For actual gameplay mods, I believe you create a folder for each one in your GameData folder and drop the pk3's in their appropriate folders, then you can turn them on/off in-game. I say I believe because I don't use any gameplay mods, so don't hold me to that one ;)

B.
 razorace
01-09-2006, 9:07 PM
Remember to read the readmes for the given mods. Some mods, like mine (OJP), automatically install to the correct directories if unzipped to your JKA directory.
Page: 1 of 1