Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Selectable Carth plus Carth Items

Page: 1 of 1
 cjt0202
01-07-2006, 9:31 AM
By request...

This makes Carth selectable as a PC, and adds Carth-specific items. This items will be found in the Exile's quarters on the Harbinger, and include his flight jacket, admiral's uniform (er.. general's uniform), modified armband, and a couple other items you might expect to find in Carth's footlocker. The jacket is similar in stats to Atton and Mira's jackets, the uniform has slightly a higher defense (just because), and the armband adds some blaster feats.

Download Here (http://www.cjt0202.net/carth_pc.php)
 goldberry
01-07-2006, 4:01 PM
isn't that against the rules?
or did you use Carth's TSL models that were already there?
 cjt0202
01-07-2006, 4:12 PM
isn't that against the rules?
or did you use Carth's TSL models that were already there?I used models that were already in there. Obsidian left his flight jacket model lying around even though they chose not to have him wear it.
 Soltaris
01-07-2006, 5:00 PM
I used models that were already in there. Obsidian left his flight jacket model lying around even though they chose not to have him wear it.

Yup, I started a new game using Carth a couple days ago. Here's all I had to do to add him:

appearance.2da
row 6 change backuphead to 3
row 6 change modela to BMBAM
row 6 change texa to PMBAMC
row 6 change texb to ****
row 6 change creperspace to 0.4
row 6 change body_bag to 2

heads.2da
row3 change alttexture to p_CarthH01

portraits.2da
row 14 change appearancenumber to 6
row 14 change appearance_l to 6
row 14 change forpc to 1

I also had to make a portrait file. To accomplish this I temporarily used Atton's portrait, started a new game, spoke with Kreia to get a close-up of his face, took a screen shot, cropped the picture, and created po_pCarth.tga.

In my version he was exactly like any other default character except he had a unique face, portrait, and common clothing.
 cjt0202
01-09-2006, 9:00 PM
Update: Version 2.0

Carth now comes with a very nice set of dark side transitions, created by Princess Artemis. A big "Thank you!" to her!
 Krayzie
01-11-2006, 8:33 AM
Update: Version 2.0

Carth now comes with a very nice set of dark side transitions, created by Princess Artemis. A big "Thank you!" to her!

Those look nice, Only only dislike the blue on the final DS face, But the rest is really good :urpdude:

Shame we still dont have a DS Admiral Uniform, Then it woud really match.

Anyway nice job man :thmbup1:
 L0rdReV@n88
03-03-2006, 11:40 AM
ok im having a problem with the installer i set it just like all the others ive used and it got stuck on compileing some script i waited 3 hours and it was still compiling what is the problem
 cjt0202
03-03-2006, 9:25 PM
ok im having a problem with the installer i set it just like all the others ive used and it got stuck on compileing some script i waited 3 hours and it was still compiling what is the problemEven if the compilation failed, it shouldn't have taken even 3 seconds :confused:

What does the installlog.rtf file have to say about what it did manage to do? Did it create a tmp_k_pcroomfordlg.nss file in the tslpatchdata folder? The only thing I can think of that would make it sit indefinitely at the step is that Windows popped up a message somewhere asking if it was OK for the compiler (nwnnsscomp.exe) to run and it was waiting for you to give the go-ahead.

Try it again, and if it still doesn't work, let me know what it did do and we'll go from there.
 L0rdReV@n88
03-06-2006, 8:52 AM
ok ill try it again tonight and ill get back with ya tommarow okey dokey
Page: 1 of 1