Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Padawan Robe Template v2.0 is available for download

Page: 1 of 1
 Achilles
01-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Want to make cool looking robe mods but don't know much about photoshop? It doesn't get much easier than this.

Link (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18173.html)

Just select a layer, overlay your color or texture, finish, save and done.

Thanks go out to DarthMoeller (the tabbards), Oldflash (the belts), & Svцsh (the uvmapped models that these robes are based on).

Happy modding! :D
 3yks
01-07-2006, 12:42 AM
Rock on! Great work everybody. This is an amazingly useful thing :)
 Darth Moeller
01-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Awesome Achilles :) Glad my tabbards could be of use.
 Krayzie
01-07-2006, 3:47 AM
Looks really nice, Thank you team! :)
 ChAiNz.2da
01-07-2006, 12:23 PM
This is fantastic! :thumbsup:

This will be an un-believable help to alot of skinners out there...

Let me know man if you'd like a link (or seperate posting) to this resource in the Holowan Labs Tutorial Stickies :D

In the meantime, it's definitely got a nice home on my personal system.. hehehe ;)
 Achilles
01-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks, ChAiNz!

If you could link (or post) them there as well, I think that would be great. I think Tk102 did the same for version 1.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-07-2006, 1:13 PM
Thanks, ChAiNz!

If you could link (or post) them there as well, I think that would be great. I think Tk102 did the same for version 1.
Done! :D

I merged it with the Version 1 here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148935)

However, if you'd rather it be a seperate post OR you'd like me to kill the original one.. let me know :)
 Shem
01-10-2006, 5:58 PM
Hey, good job all of you. Those will be fun to mess with when I get around to it.
 rgdelta
01-26-2006, 6:09 PM
Would be cool to have that for the Master robes too.
 Darth Moeller
01-28-2006, 2:21 PM
Hey Achilles, I noticed today as I was editing some robes, that the male version had a slight error (I believe). You know how on the female, the 3 belts are seperate of the obi? Well it seems that the "master belt" has part of the obi as it's layer. I just copied over the female's version and everything worked out, but just wanted to point that out.
 Achilles
01-28-2006, 2:31 PM
Damn it.

Thanks for the heads up. Since version 3 is just about ready, I probably won't fix/re-release 2.
 Shem
01-28-2006, 3:09 PM
Just so you guys know (Darth Moeller already knows), I'm making a mod with those new templates. I still got some work to do, but I've put a lot of work into it and have made several robes. Thanks again to Achilles, Oldflash, Moeller, and Svцsh.
 CrimsonKnight13
04-05-2006, 4:51 PM
I have been playing with this template for awhile now and I have to say that this is wonderful. But I was wondering ir you plan on making the master robes template as well? I put in a request in the request forum but I figured I would put it here as well :-)
You all did a great job and this has help me alot with my robe reskinning!!
 Achilles
04-05-2006, 5:19 PM
I don't use the knight/master robe model, so there isn't a whole lot of motivation to make a similar template for that style of robe. Unless you wanted to make a whole bunch of changes to the texture, it should be pretty easy to make one yourself. Dunno, maybe I'll take a look at it tonight and change my mind...
 CrimsonKnight13
04-05-2006, 6:02 PM
Thanks for answering so quickly Achilles. I understand if you just do go for the master robes for some it just doesn't do it. Me I like it when I go unarmed looks cool with that robe. I would try to make my own but I'm still farely new to modding and still don't know much about my photoshop yet not to mention the 2 jobs I have with very little time to play KOTOR yet alone mod it. BUT if you do make one THANKS UPFRONT RIGHT NOW. :-)
Page: 1 of 1