Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chapter I: Vrook's Failed Padawan (Planning)

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
01-06-2006, 8:42 PM
(OOC: This roleplaying thread has 5 guidelines instead of my usual 3! :))

1. 50 posts MAXIMUM. This is what makes this "Chapter" different
from my usual KOTOR "Episodes". So, make every single one count.

2. On that note, no one-line or OOC posts in the official thread.
If you want to talk about the story OOC, please PM me.

3. No killing off other people's characters without their permission.

4. "Chapter I" takes place in the time of Revan and KOTOR I, "Chapter
II" in the time of the Exile and KOTOR II, and "Chapter III" in KOTOR III.

5. Each person can control only one character, unless he or she also
has a spaceship or droids that follow his or her commands as Master.

Have fun, and please post your character sheets here!

Name: Tysy Dvukh (Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya = will not fit KOTOR name slot!)
Age in Chapter I: 16 years old
Appearance: Very fair skin, blue eyes, red lips, light brown hair cut
very short, wears a Padawan Robe and carries a silver saberstaff (forbidden!)
Alignment: 50, neutral, although it will change in the thread

Can't wait to see you there!
 Jedi Atomic
01-06-2006, 9:24 PM
Name: Darrick Dominia
Age in Chapter I: 21 years old
Appearance: shaggy hair slightly curled at bottom(like from wearing a hat too much) a design of a corn stalk silhouette across his right eye.(Orangish color)
Alignment: 50
 Tysyacha
01-06-2006, 9:35 PM
(No, you do not have to be a Jedi, and in terms of years apart, it goes by canon.
In Chapter I, Tysy is 16. Ten years later, in Chapter II, she's 26. And, in Chapter
III, she's *gulp* 40! She just doesn't LOOK 40. She's always had a baby face. ;))
 Writer
01-06-2006, 9:42 PM
(and yet another adaptation of my 'Crystal' :) )

Name: Crystal Gray
Age in Chapter I: 18
Appearance: Dark brown hair with equally dark eyes. She stands at 5' 4" tall and weighs 125 pounds. A small scar runs across the back of her right hand.
Alignment: Neutral
Bit o' background: Crystal has almost no Force sensitivity, but her parents abandoned her because, despite her lack of Force sensitivity, she is telepathic and telekinetic. She went to the Jedi, hoping for training. She has gotten a place to live, but the Jedi don't teach her. She has constructed a lightsaber for herself, but she had to read the minds of three Jedi Masters before she understood how to do so.

The Jedi don't trust Crystal, but they are unwilling to turn her out on the streets until they are confident she can care for herself.

(Tysyacha, do you think Tysy and Crystal might know each other?)
 ForceFightWMe12
01-06-2006, 9:45 PM
Been a while since I've been in a Tysyacha RPG...hmm...

Name: Tara
Appearance: Tara's shoulder-length blonde hair is usually pulled up into a bun, two locks falling to either side of her face, framing her emeralde green eyes. She's average height and she has a slim build. She carries a traditional green saber, and her robes are the traditional Knight style.
Alignment: 60 Light

I know, Force is playing a Light-sider, you're all stunned...
 Jedi Atomic
01-06-2006, 9:51 PM
I feel like being Hired by somebody and maybe Tara could have hired me to help her your choice, ForceFightWMe12. Maybe I could be your bodyguard or something like that pilot, lol.
 ForceFightWMe12
01-06-2006, 10:00 PM
That could work, I guess.
 Jedi Atomic
01-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks, bows in front of Tara noting that nothing will happen to Tara unless going through Darrick.

LOL
 steven
01-07-2006, 6:34 AM
Name: Zarlak Wolfe
Age in Chapter I: 36
Appearance: Caucasian, dark brown eyes, fairly tall and muscular. He has short grey hair. He also has a scar on his cheek. Wears heavy armour and on his back is a chain gun<Picture> (http://www.cncden.com/images2_ren/big_laserchain.jpg)and) uses a blaster riffile.
Alignment:10%darkness 90% Light
Backgroun: Not alot is known about Zarlak expect is that he's a very dangerous commando.
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-07-2006, 12:33 PM
((Er... I have a strange question. Can I be the Exile? If I can, then))

Name: Ryan Pano
Age in Chapter 1: 22
Apperance: Tall and thin. He has short, black hair and blue eyes. He poseses a charming smile. Apperance (http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/mbe25/ats/laconfidential-pierce2.jpg) (Although he looks younger and doesn't have the signs of a old man)
Background: Once a talented and unique individual. He was known to be a great Jedi Sentinel. After the Mandalorian Wars, he returned to be placed on trial. He was exiled and from that day on he was known by the name Jedi Exile. No one knows where he is today and no one can recognize him, even though his efforts during the war was famous thorughout the Galaxy.
But being a great Jedi and a general isn't the only thing he was faomus for. There are rumours that he was a womanizer, but they were never confirmed.
Allignment: 95% Light Side

((If Tysyacha has different plans for the Exile, I will change that right away. I won't post just yet, until I know if I can use the Exile))
 Tysyacha
01-07-2006, 12:39 PM
((Yes, Vladimir, you can use the Exile, and thank you all for joining! :))
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-07-2006, 12:45 PM
((All right. Here I come.))
 Writer
01-07-2006, 1:53 PM
Tysyacha, I asked you a question above... do Crystal and Tysy know each other?
 Tysyacha
01-07-2006, 2:55 PM
Yes, they do. Let's say that they were Padawans together. Tysy studied
under Master Vrook, and Crystal studied under Vandar or Dorak.
 Writer
01-07-2006, 7:31 PM
Yes, they do. Let's say that they were Padawans together. Tysy studied
under Master Vrook, and Crystal studied under Vandar or Dorak.

That won't do... Crystal isn't exactly a Jedi... read what I wrote in her 'bit 'o background' :)

But they do know each other... simply because Crystal is fairly well known among the Jedi for her lack of Force powers and her strange lightsaber (Did I explain her lightsaber?) Like the gem within the saber, the blade changes color. In natural light, it's a sort of hazy green. In artificial light, it's purplish-red.
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-07-2006, 10:06 PM
((Since Tysyacha allowed me to control Revan, I am inserting him))

Name: Dereck Kurn
Age in Chapter 1: 22 years
Apperance: Brown hair length to the end of the neck, blue eyes, tall and thin Picture (http://darthtomer.tripod.com/images/robe.jpg) (The face applies, but the robe doesn't)
Background: Once a great Jedi of the Order. He led the Republic and the Jedi against the Mandalorians. After the victory, he disappeared for several months. When he came back he was the Dark Lord of the Sith. Later he was defeated and his memory was wiped. He was asigned as a member of the Republic army under the command of Bastila Shan. Now he is considered for Jedi training.
Alignment: 100% Light Side
 ForceFightWMe12
01-08-2006, 5:03 PM
Question: Are we going to be going along with Revan's story as well, or just our group of characters?
 Tysyacha
01-08-2006, 5:44 PM
Master Vandar will approach Tysy at the Enclave, and he has a mission for her...;)
 ForceFightWMe12
01-08-2006, 6:11 PM
Ah, I see...
 steven
01-10-2006, 3:48 PM
(OOC: This roleplaying thread has 5 guidelines instead of my usual 3! :))

1. 50 posts MAXIMUM. This is what makes this "Chapter" different
from my usual KOTOR "Episodes". So, make every single one count.

We've reached 50 posts
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-10-2006, 4:11 PM
Already? Geez that was quick.
 steven
01-10-2006, 4:54 PM
I know.. Maybe we could expand the thing a very posts so we allow the exile to escape.
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-10-2006, 5:11 PM
But we don't know what Tysyacha had in mind. That is the problem.
 Tysyacha
01-10-2006, 5:13 PM
((Psst! Read "Darth Dvukh's Destiny!" By the way, Vlad, your ending rocks!))
 Vladimir-Vlada
01-10-2006, 5:34 PM
Really? I didn't know. Thanks.
Page: 1 of 1