Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC Splitscreen possible?

Page: 1 of 1
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Is it possible to rework or enable some of the splitscreen code? ( If its still in the game, however i have read that PC version is a port of the PS2 etc )

I have a USB controller I can plug in , but I am unsure if the game can support a second player AND let me configure the controls

Any info would be great

Alkonium
01-06-2006, 1:47 PM
Nope, and trust me, a splitscreen FPS on PC really wouldn't work.
 MachineCult
01-06-2006, 2:14 PM
lol, no it wouldn't work at all, it would be better to just have a laptop and a computer or two laptops for instead of splitscreen.
Or just get an Xbox or a PS2.
01-06-2006, 3:03 PM
Ah well, worth asking for anyway.

Just to let you know however, Serious Sam the First ( and second ) encounter supported splitscreen on the PC, it was an FPS and trust me , it is still great :)

Arcane_Penguin
01-06-2006, 6:02 PM
you just need more then one PC with SWBF2 installed, you luanch 1 game, take the cd out and luanch it on the other computer.

I do this with nearly every game, You can still play Lan on SWBF2 with the same CD but not on the internet.
Page: 1 of 1