Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Music Video: You Probably Shouldn't Move Here

Page: 1 of 1
 KingCheez
01-05-2006, 8:15 AM
View it all up by clickin it all on. (http://www.cheezwhizwarriors.com/You) Probably Shouldn't Move Here.wmv)

Sasha explains that he walks a mile high while Raz notes that you'll all just wait and see.

WARNING: YODELING!?
 Klia
01-05-2006, 3:38 PM
The beggining was a little slow but I felt it really picked up once we saw the lungfish. The problem with some of the parts is that the music is really fast while the clips are at a sluggish pace.

SOOO Happy to see this though. I'm glad people are still making Psychonauts fanwork.
 KingCheez
01-05-2006, 3:45 PM
I sped up the clips during the lungfish part, obviously, and it was really just a test of my new toy.

Faster clips and faster pace obviously when I finish about 2 hours of recording.

Better videos? When I want to.

Besides, Ford is an old smelly geezer!
 alliespixie
01-11-2006, 6:21 PM
werid.....
 ialsolovebees
01-27-2006, 4:01 PM
Finally! A Five Iron Frenzy Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how happy I am...

DUDE!!!!

OLEY CRAP!
 KingCheez
01-27-2006, 4:59 PM
Finally! A Five Iron Frenzy Fan!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how happy I am...

DUDE!!!!

OLEY CRAP!

Yay for Five Iron Frenzy.

Hooray for school.

"Oh man you ruined it!"
 ialsolovebees
01-28-2006, 12:09 PM
"They were on our side... they liked us..."
 KingCheez
01-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I love FIF. All the good times, feather dusters eaten, songs like Marty and Fistful of Sand, kitty doggies, and dinosaurs.
 Megan
01-28-2006, 5:00 PM
...Best. Music video. Ever.

And no half-dressed women dancing in a very strange manner! Yay!
 ialsolovebees
01-28-2006, 5:50 PM
Heck yeah, Marty is one of my favorites.

I also like Ugly Day; Oh, Canada; and Cannonball among others.

I even have part of Oh, Canada in my signature.
 KingCheez
01-28-2006, 7:23 PM
Marty is just so great because of the tune, and how random it is. He doesn't like the defroster of his car so he blows it up/drives it in a lake and then he wants to go to some place for no reason.

Cannonball is what got me interested in FIF, Ugly Day is a song that gets stuck in my head (but I'm more partial to Rhubarb Pie) and Oh Canada is funny when Reese tries to do it live.
 ialsolovebees
01-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Did you ever go to on eof their concerts? I was introduced to them about 4 months AFTER they broke up. Which sucks. But I have definitely become a hardcore fan. Yeah, did you know Marty was about Reese's mentally challenged neighbor? Favorite part of that song: "You'd do almost anything, someone told you not to do. Just because someone else told you it was cool". That's human nature in a nutshell my friend.
 KingCheez
01-30-2006, 7:54 AM
No, I got into them in like, 1998, then I was really interested when The End Is Here came out. I've listened to some concerts on iniquito, but I never got the chance to meet those crazy dudes.
 Psychochaos3
02-07-2006, 3:00 PM
Great video, but I couldn't understand a word those guys were saying.
Page: 1 of 1