Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Athena Too

Page: 1 of 1
 Kristy Kistic
01-04-2006, 3:15 AM
A remake of my K1 head model. It's not exactly the same, but real close.

Found here: Version 1.2 at PCGM. (http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18101.html)

PCGM Version 1.2 direct link. (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/18101/k2_athena_v1.2_.7z)

Version 1.3 is available from My FileFront page. (http://files.filefront.com/6463559)

Version 1.3 from my web site. (http://www.kristykistic.110mb.com/index.php?page=k2001)
 MdKnightR
01-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Excellent, kristykistic! Honestly, I think this one looks better than your first. Please consider making another female (and another male) head for K1. You really have a knack for this kind of modding. ;)
 Kristy Kistic
01-09-2006, 1:02 AM
Update: 01-08-2006 Version 1.1

Now includes Stoffe's TSLPatcher (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149285) to modify existing 2da files.
 LarryLaffer
01-09-2006, 10:34 AM
I have request: Would you consider doing a redheaded version of Althena?
This one looks awesome but I feel the game needs more redheads =)
 Kristy Kistic
01-09-2006, 12:04 PM
To LarryLaffer: I may make some reskins but it probably won't be anytime soon. I'm really particular about the model so it would probably take a while.
 Alkonium
01-10-2006, 4:42 PM
It seems as if the patcher program is broken, since my compression program has never failed me before.
 RedHawke
01-11-2006, 1:14 AM
It seems as if the patcher program is broken, since my compression program has never failed me before.
Actually it looks to me like kristy packed the mod incorrectly... when updating a lot of your mods to the patcher this can happen, believe me. ;)

The tslpatchdata folder only has 2 files in it changes.ini and info.rtf. This is why you are getting an error.

All the mod files and base unaltered 2da files have to go in the tslpatchdata subfolder. The only things that should be in their own subfolders would be optional texture files. The only files that need be in the base directory are the Patcher exe and the readme file. :D

You should be able to place all the mods tga and mdl/mdx files into the tslpatchdata subfolder, and do the same with the 2da's in the 2da unpatched subfolder, copy those to the tslpatchdata, then either one of the tga files from either one of the underwear subfolders, copy one of those to tslpatchdata, then try running the install exe again. ;)
 Kristy Kistic
01-11-2006, 1:19 AM
To Alkonium: What exactly do you mean by broken? I downloaded it (I always do to make sure the file did not corrupt.) and it works as expected for me.
 Kristy Kistic
01-11-2006, 1:25 AM
To RedHawke: I did not set this up to be an installer. It was not intended to be an installer. Its meant to patch existing 2da files if you have them. All the rest of the files are to be manually moved to the override.

I thought I explained this in the read me. This was intended to help in merging mods rather than forcing my 2da's into someone's override folder.
 RedHawke
01-11-2006, 2:24 AM
To RedHawke: I did not set this up to be an installer. It was not intended to be an installer. Its meant to patch existing 2da files if you have them. All the rest of the files are to be manually moved to the override.

I thought I explained this in the read me. This was intended to help in merging mods rather than forcing my 2da's into someone's override folder.
End users like the one above will have problems installing your mod as they expect a simple extract to a folder and run the exe like the other mods using the patcher do.

If someone dowloads your mod and runs the patcher, you can rest assured that you aren't "forcing" them to do anything. :D
 Kristy Kistic
01-11-2006, 3:26 AM
End users like the one above will have problems installing your mod as they expect a simple extract to a folder and run the exe like the other mods using the patcher do.

Your point is taken. :shudder: And I had just got through reuploading all my mods requiring 2da edits. (with the patching solution)

Oh, I see... uh... sorry about that...

*RedHawke quickly flees thread and hides from kristy!* :D -RH
 Kristy Kistic
01-12-2006, 12:41 AM
---------------------------------------------
Update: 01-11-2006 Version 1.2

I had originally set up the TSLPatcher to act as a patcher for the 2da files so you could make a subfolder in the override and place all the files from this mod in it. Now, however, it will operate as an installer.

If you want to have this mod in a subfolder you'll have to manually remove each file from the override and place it in the subfolder.
 Alkonium
01-24-2006, 4:30 PM
Well, it might work for me if you release a .zip version as well as a .7z version. IZarc doesn't usually have this kind of trouble is .7z files, even yours.

Edit: Never mind. Was able to solve the problem myself.
 Kristy Kistic
01-25-2006, 2:09 AM
I use 7-zip for two reasons:

1) The compression is better by far than any other program out there. Which has sold me on it already. Although it requires a huge amount of memory to compress, the LZMA compression whips any other compression scheme including rar.
2) I'm on dial-up so see reason 1 ^^^

Btw: If you have win-rar you can go to Options/Settings/Integration and tick the 7-zip box and win-rar will handle 7-zip files for you. :)
 Alkonium
02-02-2006, 8:36 AM
Btw: If you have win-rar you can go to Options/Settings/Integration and tick the 7-zip box and win-rar will handle 7-zip files for you. :)
That won't be necessary. I use IZarc, which does anything and it's completely free.
 Dyliak
05-16-2006, 6:53 AM
Update: 01-11-2006 Version 1.2

I had originally set up the TSLPatcher to act as a patcher for the 2da files so you could make a subfolder in the override and place all the files from this mod in it. Now, however, it will operate as an installer.

If you want to have this mod in a subfolder you'll have to manually remove each file from the override and place it in the subfolder.

Hi Kristy,

I used this mod and I must say that the head model is really wonderful, but... pheraps I've a problem with the installer that I can't understand: the back of body is correct that is completely naked????
If I'm not wrong, you've used two tga and one of these it's prepared as use for a matte key (or alpha channel for transparency as you want call), but the result is that the front have same "clothing"... the back no!!! O_O
It's correct?

Ciao
 Dyliak
05-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Ahem... I think I've found the problem... I didn't noticed that inside the override folder I had another model for female pc, removed that all worked fine... sorry...

Ciao
 Kristy Kistic
01-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Update Version 1.3

Whats new in version 1.3:

Added a new underwear model / textures. Kinda skimpy... (I thoroughly dislike the previous textures, and I think I'm over the let's try to max out the reflectiveness of the texture phase I went through...I really dislike some of my previous works.)

Added 5 new hair / eye / lip makeovers that you can change in game. (These only work as a light side pc. ANY darkside transition will fall back on the old textures. It would take way too many textures and megabytes to make new transitions for all 5 new makeovers. Maybe I'll do it one day, but not likely.)

Added a new clothing model. The clothing texture changes depending on which head appearance your using. (6 heads / dresses total.)
Original Blonde Hair / Blue Eyes in a red dress with black trim.
Auburn Hair / Blue Eyes in a floral print dress.
Black Hair / Black Eyes in a white dress with red trim.
Brown Hair / Brown Eyes in a blue dress with black trim.
Red Hair / Green Eyes in a green dress with black trim.
Silver Hair / Pale Bluish-Silver Eyes in a black dress with white trim.

Version 1.3 is available from my FileFront page. (http://files.filefront.com/6463559)
 MdKnightR
01-03-2007, 3:08 AM
Oh WOW!!!! KristyKistic, you've done it again! And just in time for my next playthrough. I haven't played K1 in over a year and a half. Now that this and WOTOR by T7 are available, its going to be one great game! I wish you would do a new male head for K1.

-EDIT-
Darn, I didn't read the fine print! This is for TSL, not K1. :( Is there a possibility that you can make a version of this for K1?
 Master Kavar
01-03-2007, 9:59 AM
Athena is pratically the only female Exile I play as anymore, so this is definitely getting a permanent spot in my override folder. While the default blond will always be my favorite, that dark haired variant looks bitchin'. Thanks for sharing these KK.
 Kristy Kistic
01-03-2007, 11:35 AM
-EDIT-
Darn, I didn't read the fine print! This is for TSL, not K1. :( Is there a possibility that you can make a version of this for K1?

Probably not anytime soon. But, we'll see.
 MdKnightR
01-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Probably not anytime soon. But, we'll see.

Really, all I mean is to have the different hair, eye, lip configurations for K1. The dresses look nice, but all I want is the tweaks to the head appearance.
 Kristy Kistic
01-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Really, all I mean is to have the different hair, eye, lip configurations for K1. The dresses look nice, but all I want is the tweaks to the head appearance.

I'm pretty sure I'll do it, because I want to have the extra hair colors myself, I'm just not sure when I'll get around to it. I'm still working on a couple of other things right now.
 MdKnightR
01-05-2007, 1:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll do it, because I want to have the extra hair colors myself, I'm just not sure when I'll get around to it. I'm still working on a couple of other things right now.

Not to worry. I have taken the initiative myself. I knew that the K1 Athena and the TSL Athena looked similar, but I didn't realize how similar until I looked at the head skin targa files. I just think that TSL Athena looks more refined. What I've done is reduced the image size to that of K1 and put it in the override. It looks good, but I don't have the modding skills necessary to include the ability to change appearances in game. I am playing with the idea of adding highlights to the hair (kinda along the lines of the hottie in your avatar). I'll let you see some screens when I can so you can release them with the K1 version in the future if you so wish. ;)
Page: 1 of 1