Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Voice Chat? (xbox)

Page: 1 of 1
 senateboy
01-03-2006, 8:37 AM
I am having discrepencies with the voice chat for starwars battlefront for xbox. I made a dedicated server and then went on the server with another xbox live account and there was no voice chat. I dont know where to enable it or whatever but i do know that you can turn TV voice off so it comes through the puck communicator. I guess there is some sub menu where you can enable chat or disable it? some servers (most) dont have chat because i would see the peoples names flash when they are speaking. the pucks and the headsets both work for amped 2 chat so I was wondering what menu i missed to enable voice chat!
 KenobiChronicle
01-03-2006, 11:01 PM
Maybe your Volume is low.
 MachineCult
01-04-2006, 9:12 AM
lol, thats the only reason I can think of.
 senateboy
01-04-2006, 2:02 PM
Well I found out that I needed to switch the setting for TV voice ON, then when i heard the voices through the TV i switched it back to TV voice off... and it worked in the communicator. how retarded is that.
 fortune faded13
04-15-2006, 4:02 PM
maybe just no one was talking...?
 Reclaimer
04-16-2006, 9:22 AM
maybe just no one was talking...?

OMG...this is old. The guy already fixed it, and if you read his post, you would know he saw the names flashing when they spoke.

Page: 1 of 1