Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EAW Gundam Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 GhostlyYouki
01-02-2006, 2:04 AM
:tank1: :atpt:

Brief Reason about why there are mechs:
It may not be that popular but its easy to like and understand. Basically humankind started with mechs to help with construction in space with space colonies but then humankind got greedy with its new toys and started a war :twogun: . One side wants to control the world from space (or on land) and the other Earth (or space colonies) try and stop the guys taking over the world and space. Curruption is everywhere big or small. This Gundam series can take place in the water, on land, in space and on the moon.
New to the series? Catch up at the official site: www.gundamofficial.com)

About my Mod
Well my mod will take mechs from three series such as Gundam Seed, Gundam Wing and the one that started it all, Mobile Suit Gundam. Gundam mod will start out in Skirmish battles and let players play with mechs in space and on land. :wid:

When the mod is ready to spread its wings into Story mode for single and multiplayer there will be a basic take over the "world" and if possible have a mission here and there. Human kind is able to get passed the moon but since they wage a war they can only stay near the moon so its still possible to explore the galaxy of Star Wars. I know Star Wars shouldn't mix with an anime but they have things in common such as wanting peace and the lightsaber technology and the rifle tech, Also AI controlled mechs.

and more information maybe found at my forums about the mod (updates):
http://ghostlysubstanc.12.forumer.com/)

Units:

Gundam Seed:
- Kusanagi Ship (and mass-production type)
- Gouf Ignited (Space and land and same with below, Has sword and shield with wrist gun)
- Astray (Blue and Red Frame, Blue has rifle and Red has Beam Sword, both have shields)

Gundam Wing:
- Leo Mobile suits (Land and Space)(Rifle and Shoulder cannon)
- Taurus Suits (Space and Land Varients)
- Aries (Land)
vs
- Wing Gundam Zero and its Bird Mode (Space and Land)
- White Taurus (3 of them for space and land)
- Peacemillion (ship)

Mobile Suit Gundam:
- Rx-79[G] Ground Type (Beam Sword & Rocket Launcher units)
- GM Sniper I (Sniper and scout)(Space & Land)
- GM Mobile Suit (Rifle and Shield)(Space & Land)
- RGM-79N GM Custom (Rifle and Shield)(Sword and Shield Varient)(Space & Land)
vs (2 sides in one)
- Zaku (306 or Version 2, Heat Hawk and grenade) (Space)
- Gelgoog (Sword and rifle varients) (Space and land)
- Gouf mass produced (Wip, mini-shield and sword)(Land)

Also looking for modders to help me out if anybody is willing :P Ya ya I want to get at least one render up before EAW comes out :P
 lukeiamyourdad
01-02-2006, 2:31 AM
I love those nice Gundams! This will surely be a mod I'll look forward too :D
 GhostlyYouki
01-02-2006, 5:23 PM
Thought I would share this for those still confused at what the battles might look like. These animated pictures are from the game "Gundam vs Zeta Gundam" for PS2. Sorry if they are laggy.

http://www.freewebs.com/ghostlysubstance/Mobile%20suit%20battle.gif) (Gelgoog, Gouf and Gundam[G]) Gelgoog is the one with the shield and Gouf is the blue suit.

and

http://www.freewebs.com/ghostlysubstance/GM%20vs%20Zaku.gif)
(GM vs Zaku and the Zaku is the Green suit)
 Fury161
01-04-2006, 5:35 PM
what, no Epyon? :( loved that one in Wing.
 GhostlyYouki
01-04-2006, 9:07 PM
If someone could render it up then sure ;) I'm still looking for modellers and only found one within the PFF Forums so the Gundam Seed Ship is being rendered for me. Well my forums link is in my sig if you want to chat about it more :) or here.
Page: 1 of 1