Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

star wars kotor: the empire of the sith (in concept)

Page: 1 of 1
 kotor modder 10
12-30-2005, 10:54 PM
im thinking of creating a new story for kotor were you begin on tattoine and a new character runs up to you and asks ive got a ship we can barrow and its name is the ebon hawk then you and the character head to the hawk then a sith lord (not saying but maybe raven) says follow me and yeah go to the star forge and the adventure to stop the sith begins also they are kids so were using the child commoner model for the starting party.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
12-31-2005, 12:04 AM
ED is right, you should make a "Work In Progress" thread in the main holowan page, if you're seriously intent on going through with it, the request forum is geared more towards selling your soul asking someone to make something for you.
If you make a [W.I.P] thread it might get more people interested in being your slaves working with you as a part of a team.

But I do like your idea. Could you clarify a couple things though?
You are starting as a child, with other children in your party (the sith lord is a kid???),
on tatooine, and you just want to find a ship to get off the planet?
When you leave with Revan (?) do you go to the Star Forge (as if he stopped at tatooine again for backup, supplies, etc.) or do you continue the original story as if you just skipped the Spire, Taris, and Dantooine, with Tatooine as a start point?

P.S. I always thought some kind of "Revan: the anklebiter years" mod would be cool:D
 *Atris*
12-31-2005, 6:50 AM
This Mod sounds very....ambitious, but if done it would be cool.

But one thing you should know, the child model, has no combat animations, even if you but a weapon in their hands, it will be invisable.
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2005, 10:12 AM
Before you make the mod, you might want to explain it clearly, in sentences, with plenty of punctuation ;). Oh, and proper nouns like the Star Forge have capitalisation :)
Page: 1 of 1