Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hero Assault on Kashyyyk Opinions

Page: 1 of 1
 existy
12-30-2005, 3:11 PM
I broke down and bought the Xbox Version recently. I decided to check the content downloads and found Hero Assault on Kashyyyk. I've played it a few times and was wondering everyone's opinions on it. Personally I love it.
 KenobiChronicle
12-30-2005, 5:03 PM
I hate it.
It's Xbox only, and I have the PS2 Version.
 teeth_03
01-01-2006, 2:41 PM
well,I have the PSP version,lol,I have the least chances of getting things added/fixed

I cant even get any feedback when I ask if its even possible to patch the PSP version,even on the lucasarts tech support forum...gawd...
 KenobiChronicle
01-01-2006, 4:03 PM
well,I have the PSP version,lol,I have the least chances of getting things added/fixed

I cant even get any feedback when I ask if its even possible to patch the PSP version,even on the lucasarts tech support forum...gawd...

Yeah You're Screwed lol
 teeth_03
01-01-2006, 6:22 PM
all I really want is some more depth to the space action *sigh*

some tradeoffs so u can fit it into the palm of your hands. I'd like to know why they didn't add rooms to the inside of the hangars on the PSP version. Only reason I could think of is because the PSP couldn't handle the extra polys in the rooms...but hell,4 starships and 8 fighters cant use up that much compared to the land maps.

some of the maps they picked for it sucked,not that the maps themselves suck,but they shoulda added the maps where actual battles of the movies happened. Theres The Asteroid Station for instance,that they coulda traded for the Jedi Temple,which seems to be much kewler. There was no battle in the movie,and there probably wasn't in the timeline either there. But there was battle inside the Temple (altho yes,it was Jedi vs clones/anakin,not driods) but still...

one map I'm missing from BFI was Geonosis,it was my fav from the first game,mainly because of the AT-TE (which isn't in PSP version now!). There was a huge ass battle there...but no..got a friggen asteriod station instead.

It would be so friggen awesome if they made a patch to add the rest of the maps from the other versions,even if they were watered down.Hell,I'm getting a 1 gig memory stick soon anyway. I just wished they picked other maps for the PSP version,the maps where battles ACTUALLY happened shoulda been added before maps that battles COULD have happened.

Overall its a good game,they just made some bad decisions,like those ^ and the fact that MosEisly is the only Assault map,and the Hereos assigned to certain maps,where as 2 arent used at all cept for Assault mode.
 KenobiChronicle
01-02-2006, 3:36 PM
Geonosis Is There....Isn't It? And the Astroid Station is called Polis Massa
 teeth_03
01-04-2006, 3:42 PM
nope,I dont have Geonosis...and I dont care enough about Polis Massa enough to remember it,lol

whats weird is,is there is a Loading Screen tip mentioning the AT-TE (how they have multiple positions to play),which is just a kick in the pants
 KenobiChronicle
01-04-2006, 7:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! lol
 teeth_03
01-04-2006, 9:19 PM
yep,lol,funny funny

I e-mailed lucasart tech support after my last reply,I'll post my replay back from them if I get one.

I will bug the hell out of them untill I get a reply from them if I dont...
 KenobiChronicle
01-08-2006, 6:03 PM
Then It'll be like the Episode of Futurama where they went to rescue the proffessor and the Reapers shot down their engines and Fry was like:
"Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it.........Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it!!!"
 existy
01-10-2006, 8:01 PM
Then It'll be like the Episode of Futurama where they went to rescue the proffessor and the Reapers shot down their engines and Fry was like:
"Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it.........Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it, Fix it!!!"

L O L
 teeth_03
01-18-2006, 3:41 PM
I got the e-mail back

it just said that they dont know anything about any upcoming updates or patches,figures
 KenobiChronicle
01-20-2006, 12:56 AM
What?! But they developed it
 zerted
01-20-2006, 1:14 AM
What?! But they developed itHe was most likely talking to some QA (quality assurance) or low tech support guy.
 teeth_03
01-20-2006, 2:41 AM
well,I just e-mailed asking about a PSP patch, I'm not sure if they were just talking about that or all patches as a whole
 Captain-Panaka7
05-28-2006, 11:56 PM
On Xbox? how do u download it on xbox live?
 TSR
05-29-2006, 4:39 AM
go to the "downloadable content" button. it's on the same screen as where you choose quickmatch,/optimatch yatta yatta yatta. the kashykk map is free, or you can pay a small fee and get asajj ventress, kit fisto, bespin clud city, yavin arena, rhen var harbour and rhen var citadel. all playable on assault, and on rhen var citadel you can have a hunt as wompas and rebels:)
Page: 1 of 1