Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

family Mission 4---again ( target problems)

Page: 1 of 1
 gottico2
10-15-2001, 10:57 AM
Okay---I try destroying all the razors in the spice drop-off mission but have a very difficult time targeting and hitting the fighters...at best I think I have destroyed maybe 2---I try to destroy the cargo ships and had a little bit of luck with that---If I destroy the station will it ante up my kills to 25%? Do I need a better joystick ro faster computer? The gameplay stutters (not smooth because of Computer speed...would this affect the targeting?)

HELP!!!!

(PS--I flew the Millenium Falcon in the sim and set up about 6 razor fighters for targets and killed 4 with no prob---does the falcon fly and fire better than a standard yt-1300??
 t_smitts
10-15-2001, 1:30 PM
I don't think you can destroy the station. Destroy some of the Viraxo cargo containers instead.
 Keyan Farlander
10-15-2001, 2:12 PM
Don't bother with the station, it will gain you nothing. It's worth just as much percentage-wise as any other ship, and takes much longer to destroy.

A faster computer and better joystick would probably help you a lot. What are your system specs?

And yes, the Falcon is much better than the regular YT-1300.
Page: 1 of 1