Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DS 2 tunnel run

Page: 1 of 1
 Super Luke
08-25-2001, 6:03 PM
Hey, I need help once more. Once I arrive at the reactor core in the DS2, even if I shoot my 8 missiles, or shoot till I have to reload, it won't blow!!! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/frown.gif(() Please help!
Force be with you,

------------------
Super Luke
 Rebel Loyaltist
08-26-2001, 2:25 AM
Don't lock onto anything dumb fire two missles. And wait for Wedge to finish his job. Make sure you aim right at the weak spot and get the hell outta there! Good kuck! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!
 Super Luke
08-26-2001, 3:32 PM
Hey, thanx.
Could you also tell me how to contact Rogue Squadron in the mission where you have to steal the Tydirium shuttle?
Force be with you,

------------------
Super Luke
 BattleDog
08-26-2001, 8:53 PM
you just call for renforcements. No offence mate but its all in the hints section. Oh, and in the DS mission make sure you target the Reactor and not Energy Gen
 Super Luke
08-27-2001, 2:21 PM
Yeah, but what button(s) do I push so I can call them?

------------------
Super Luke
 Primarch
08-27-2001, 5:00 PM
It amazes me how someone can get so far into the game (almost to the end) and still not know how to call for reinforcements!!

Anyway, on the wingman commands bit hit 9 (then spacebar to confirm) or Shift-S
 Super Luke
08-28-2001, 1:46 PM
Ok, ok thanx
Force be with you,

------------------
Super Luke
 Darth Massacator
08-28-2001, 1:57 PM
One tip when you call in Rogue Squadron ......once you call for the reinforcements, kick back, make a sandwich because occasionally in that stage of the game, it can take forever for them to show up.
Page: 1 of 1