Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Anti-DSC Army: We Want You!

Page: 1 of 1
 EndSub
10-05-2001, 9:47 PM
ok since a few people added it to there sig, I figured it deserved an offical thread :)

if anyone was at tribalwar when Tribes 2 first came out you will remember the "I Uninstalled Tribes 2 Army" and its counter parts ("I Uninstalled Tribes 1", "I Don't Uninstall Anything 'Cause I Have A Massive HardDrive Army")

Well i bring you the "The Anti-DSC Army"

we are all part of the Anti-DSC Army, but now it is time to make it offical.

(img)http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/ANITDSCBanner.gif(/img)

just put that in your sig (replacing () with []) and your in!

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/ANITDSCBanner.gif)

"Join the army, Meet Intresting People, And Kill Viper!" :D
 EndSub
10-05-2001, 10:15 PM
You know whats great? the more you spam this, the higher it will get bumped, the more people will read it (and see your such and imature 8 year old...) and the more people will JOIN! thanxs! :)

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/ANITDSCBanner.gif)
 nXs_Terentius
10-05-2001, 10:19 PM
Maybe it is a cliche, but surely not a cleshay.
 EndSub
10-05-2001, 10:24 PM
you know viper you should proberly join the Anti-DSC army.....I mean if you think about it......you 'cause your self more enemies than any banner could! :p :)
 Darth_Rommel
10-05-2001, 10:59 PM
I've joined!
 EndSub
10-05-2001, 11:03 PM
now if only we could have another 472 of you Rommel, then we would REALLY have an army...... :)

"....and next on Sally, Board members united by there hatred of viper....." :D
 DarkTrooper
10-05-2001, 11:33 PM
*click changing channel* Sally *** Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry
 Clefo
10-06-2001, 6:26 AM
I am a member too! :)

Oh and Viper the only way I could be a cat is if I had another X chromosone.. But there are no people with two X chromosones on this board..

And I technicly don't run DsA, Masta does..
 darthfergie
10-06-2001, 9:30 AM
I'm in another clan but hey...It sounded so good I'll go for it. Viper has gotten on my nerves for too long. Darktrooper is mostly sane...but Viper...*holding in all of the words he wants to say because he doesn't want to be banned like that stupid idiot who tries to*...Anyway this won't conflict with my clan in any way so I'll try it.:D

If not for just the use of the banner:D
 EndSub
10-06-2001, 5:39 PM
The Anti-DSC isn't a Clan.......Its A Life Style :D

No seriously guys it isn't a clan.......Its just a banner showing others what we think ;)
 DarkTrooper
10-06-2001, 11:45 PM
well when u guyz have been arguing about us, me and viper got seprat victories so u guyz should actually try and play
 Darth_Rommel
10-06-2001, 11:46 PM
I do play, whenever I can...
 EndSub
10-06-2001, 11:57 PM
why don't you join the Nexsis Demo League Darthtrooper? invite Viper too......
 Darth_Rommel
10-07-2001, 12:06 AM
I'd like to face you two... :evil1:
 EndSub
10-07-2001, 12:10 AM
Note to anyone who plays Viper or Darktrooper: record the game. ;)
 Link Antilles
10-11-2001, 2:19 PM
So who are you guys with and against?
 Clefo
10-11-2001, 6:38 PM
That hurts.. :rolleyes: And on what grounds do you have to call us all Homosexuals? Your just jealous of the fact we don't get kicked off 3 times.
 Xirion
10-11-2001, 7:47 PM
I am a proud non homosexual member of the Clan, and i have a girl friend, but i still manage to spen time here, so cos you take from behind, you assume everyone else does?
Dont go pointing your fingure, when you have been pointing something else in a dark direction.

Are we going to have a council member in the Senate?
Vote the Anti- DSC Representive!
 DS_StarViper
10-11-2001, 8:39 PM
Why would a good senate want to have something to do with one clan that is kinda stupid
 DarkTrooper
10-11-2001, 8:54 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie
I'm in another clan but hey...It sounded so good I'll go for it. Viper has gotten on my nerves for too long. Darktrooper is mostly sane...but Viper...*holding in all of the words he wants to say because he doesn't want to be banned like that stupid idiot who tries to*...Anyway this won't conflict with my clan in any way so I'll try it.:D

If not for just the use of the banner:D
arent u in like 3 clans
 EndSub
10-12-2001, 7:21 AM
No....hes just in Nexsis.......The Anti-DSC isn't a clan.....I don't know why all you DSC peeps think it is.....Its a belief ;)

Anyone want to volinteer to be the Anti-DSC Representative for the senate? :D

btw, thanks for bumping this up! ;)
 Clefo
10-12-2001, 8:27 AM
Well, Me, Fergie and Rommel are running.. we are all Anti-DSC.. In fact Anti-DSC should be an important issue in these senate races..
 DS_StarViper
10-12-2001, 10:00 AM
OH AND WHATS THE "senate" going to do about my clan tell me to go away how ****ing stupid is that they will have no real power!!!
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
10-12-2001, 10:13 AM
Actually viper if you read the senate forum the mods have actually said the senate will have power in the way the forum changes in the future. But no they cannot dispand your clan. I personally think the anti dsc movement is funny and kinda of lame at the same time. But i do aggree with them however you are annoying in your posts and you are immature, but hey thats just my opinion. Anyways endsub sign me up for the anti dsc banner.
 EndSub
10-12-2001, 9:20 PM
just put....

(img)http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/ANITDSCBanner.gif(/img)

...in your signature, and replace the rounded brackets () with aquare ones [], and your good to go ;)
 DS_StarViper
10-12-2001, 9:44 PM
Actually viper if you read the senate forum the mods have actually said the senate will have power in the way the forum changes in the future. But no they cannot dispand your clan. I personally think the anti dsc movement is funny and kinda of lame at the same time. But i do aggree with them however you are annoying in your posts and you are immature, but hey thats just my opinion. Anyways endsub sign me up for the anti dsc banner.

your right I am annoying but what does that have to do with my clan shouldn't it be the anti viper banner
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
10-12-2001, 9:51 PM
Wow you made a good point, there just might be a hint of intelligence in you. Anyways I see it that the DSC is just as much a problem as you are seeing that your right hand man darktrooper likes to run his mouth also. Oh well Dsc will be short lived and the anti Dsc movement will make sure of that.
 Clefo
10-12-2001, 10:07 PM
Where are these six people? They are probably made up...
 EndSub
10-12-2001, 11:10 PM
you know whats funny?

More people are in the Anti-DSC than in DSC :D
 Xirion
10-12-2001, 11:38 PM
so you have 6 more members La La, Tinky Winky, Po, Barney, Osama, and you, yep that makes 6, but i dont think Osama will be allowed out to play for a while
 DS_StarViper
10-12-2001, 11:45 PM
lol that was pretty good xirion

hey xirion your name isn't norm is it if so bye norm

hahahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahaha
 EndSub
10-13-2001, 12:01 AM
Viper we still have more members than you (thats if you count tinkey winky and po :D)

1)EndSub
2)Clefo
3)Rommel
4)Fergie
5)Link Antilles
6)Xirion
7)Ki-Adi-Mundi
8)Jedi Masta
9)Jedi Jester
10)Sherack Nhar

And I am sure there are more.......I am sorry if i left you off the list :D
 Jedi Jester
10-13-2001, 10:07 AM
Geez Viper. You just have absolutley no good comebacks whatsoever do you? So, if you have nothing intelligent to say, in the words of that great prophet Chris Jericho, WOULD YOU PLEASE, SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :D
 JEDI_MASTA
10-13-2001, 12:02 PM
ok here is a question if your other members have lives and never go to forums how good do u think their going to b in a game (ps learn some new words u PUSSY)
 Clefo
10-13-2001, 12:06 PM
Its spelled "Transvestite"
 DS_StarViper
10-13-2001, 12:07 PM
I bet I know how u know how to spell it

*falls to floor laughing*
 Clefo
10-13-2001, 12:09 PM
Yeah its called a "Dictionary" you "Look up words"
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
10-13-2001, 2:34 PM
Starviper, please refrain from ussing profanity in your posts i find offensive and rude( actually that goes to everyone), profanity is a sign of a weak and unitelligent mind. Starviper look goodluck with your clan, nbut like i said before your clan will be short lived. True leaders dont go running their mouth and not back it up. Maybe if you would like to prove how mighty your clan is talk to Tirion and set up a guild vs. clan war and see how you and your clan match up to the might of a true gaming guild. Thats just a suggestion and if you dont wanna do that i understand, but at least play someone and put your money where your mouth is. And please stop posting obnoxious posts ok.
 EndSub
10-13-2001, 6:29 PM
Ummm Ki your trying to reason with Viper.........we tried that already...........he doesn't understand reason........
 nXs_Terentius
10-13-2001, 9:05 PM
Its spelled "Transvestite"

haha, I respect you Clefo, you should've joined Nexsis.
 Clefo
10-13-2001, 9:48 PM
Who knows.. if the DsA falls through Nexsis would be my top clan choice... I think being witty is the meaning of life
 Jedi Jester
10-14-2001, 12:05 AM
Couldn't have said it better man. Wittiness and Sarcasim is what makes the world go 'round :D
 EndSub
10-14-2001, 4:09 AM
Why because he thinks Nexsis is a top clan?

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/endsub/NxSBanner)

Do you want to be part of my success? :D
 Captain Fett
10-17-2001, 9:40 PM
Originally posted by Ki-Adi-Mundi
Starviper, please refrain from ussing profanity in your posts i find offensive and rude( actually that goes to everyone), profanity is a sign of a weak and unitelligent mind. Starviper look goodluck with your clan, nbut like i said before your clan will be short lived. True leaders dont go running their mouth and not back it up. Maybe if you would like to prove how mighty your clan is talk to Tirion and set up a guild vs. clan war and see how you and your clan match up to the might of a true gaming guild. Thats just a suggestion and if you dont wanna do that i understand, but at least play someone and put your money where your mouth is. And please stop posting obnoxious posts ok.

I agree. By the way, is this clan thingy against Tirion *Nexsis*? He uses just as much as or more profanity. He has no more good comebacks than Viper. That's pathetic. Ok, so what is up with Viper, does he just sit around and wonder how many times he can use the same profanity or does that just come to him naturally?
 Xirion
10-18-2001, 2:54 AM
nope we are not aginst Tirion
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
10-18-2001, 8:56 PM
Ok Tirion does curse but his posts are not over run with profanity and name calling. He is like most people and loses his cool sometimes. But Tirion can back his mouth up and he takes challenges and plays them. starviper just runs his mouth and backs up nothing, his posts are also plagued with profanity and name calling and lots of vulgare and immature comments. All i am saying is that he needs to put up or shut up! There are many peeps on this forum that do not wish to have his posts on this forum board. Just look at how many people carry the anti- dsc banner in thier signature!!!!!!!
 Jedi Jester
10-18-2001, 10:39 PM
PREACH ON BROTHER MUNDI!!!!!
 EndSub
10-19-2001, 5:41 AM
Man this thread just keeps on getting bumped :D ;)

No the main reason isn't that Viper uses profanity in his posts (heck I would have to carry a Anti-EndSub banner all the time then ;) ) its that he spams the board to hell, smarts off to mods (not to mention EVERYBODY else....), then when he gets banned, he comes back with a bigger mouth than ever........this is our way of showing we don't want him here.....and he is reminded of it when ever we post.......hopefully the mods are to......
 Paragon_Leon
10-19-2001, 5:45 AM
Don't worry, I don't need to be reminded of that.. :D
We're keeping an eye on things from our end, folks. No need for some civil crusades. It's not like we're creating a mini-Middle-East here... ;)
 Clefo
10-21-2001, 1:39 PM
No i think you are wrong.. I could point out many examples.. In fact you shouldn't be here..
Page: 1 of 1