Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elton would be pissed.

Page: 2 of 2
 Klia
01-07-2006, 2:25 PM
I hate arguing online with a bunch of immature maniacs

So do I.

it's not like I'm posting the pictures here and telling you to love them. I just don't like being talked about behind my back
True, true. You have to remember though, this is the internet. Don't trust anyone, and not everyone is going to be nice.

Explain this to me. What happened? Did Mashi fav one of your pics and then her friends started to flame? Mashi is not responsible for her friends.
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 2:29 PM
I hate to start a war, but now I'm just starting to get a little pissed after wandering around dA enough...Mashi, you watch me! You favourited at least one of those pictures, why aren't you at least telling your friends not to threaten to kill me and condemn me to hell?!?!?!? This all started as A JOKE. All of my rediculous couples, A JOKE. You guys take things way too seriously. Sure, my jokes get a little out of hand sometimes, but still. You have no idea how any of this started and you have no idea where any of it's going. Plus, it's not yaoi, it's shounen-ai. I haven't drawn any yaoi, so there's a little lesson from the devil DarkSilicon. And you keep mentioning ZADR, ew, guys, it's not like I support that! I hate arguing online with a bunch of immature maniacs, so I'm just going to go away now. I thought that at least you guys were open-minded, it's not like I'm posting the pictures here and telling you to love them. I just don't like being talked about behind my back.

Calm down :(
Your right. You have the right to do what ever you want. I'm sure there are people who are fans of both Psychonauts and shounen-ai.

Can't we all just NOT fight. :cry6: It's really not that big of a deal. You don't HAVE to read it or look at it if you don't want to...and I'm sure there are people out there who want to...and someone has to give them something.
 DarkSilicon
01-07-2006, 2:31 PM
Ugh, I can't just shut up and go away! It's like this giant black rain cloud is following me around!
Shonen-ai and Yaoi are the same damn thing. Concept-wise. It's like saying males and females aren't the same species, even though we're both humans.
No they're not, trust me. If you hate it so much how the hell would you know the difference anyway? Yes, I suppose concept wise they are the same, but for someone who wants to correct every freakin' spelling mistake I make (I'm obviously not in a good mood, so I'm typing fast and quite frankly NOT CARING). And I don't capitalize hell. And shounen-ai can be spelled both ways, it just depends on how you want to emphasize the Japanese in it. I figure that you'd know there was a difference. The joke I have is usually only known to my real life friends, it all goes to this massive fanfiction I write in which all sorts of crap happens that no person would ever understand unless I met them and told them face to face. I don't expect you guys to get the joke, most of my watchers just pretend to understand them. And I'll type however I want to thank you very much. Oh noes I'm not European and I like to add a 'u' to favorite D: The world will end. I feel bad for the characters too, I know I'm a horrible person, I don't think I'm doing any good by drawing this AlxRaz nonsense. I'm just a freak of nature and live by that. I am a little less insulted hearing that you're not homophobic and it's really just the couple, because I figured that would happen. I'm sorry that I'm hurting all of your souls, but please, just ignore it. So...can we please just stop fighting now? I don't want to be put on the blacklist of everything Psychonauts related. I totally support RazxLili (they're my psychonauts otp for crying out loud!) and SashaxMilla, I may like shounen-ai and yaoi but I also like het. I never wanted this all to reach the forums, I liked it here...but now everyone hates me. It's not like I posted much, but still........*sighs* I'm sorry I made you angry KingCheez, but you seriously scared the crap out of me this morning when I read those threatening comments. So...ugh. Whatever, you're not going to listen to me anyway.
 DarkSilicon
01-07-2006, 2:35 PM
So do I.
True, true. You have to remember though, this is the internet. Don't trust anyone, and not everyone is going to be nice.
Explain this to me. What happened? Did Mashi fav one of your pics and then her friends started to flame? Mashi is not responsible for her friends.
Yeah, and now I'm regretting dragging her into this, I know she's not responsible for her friends...I'm just a little...uh...freaked out by all of this so suddenly o___o;
 DarkSilicon
01-07-2006, 2:37 PM
Calm down :(
Your right. You have the right to do what ever you want. I'm sure there are people who are fans of both Psychonauts and shounen-ai.

Can't we all just NOT fight. :cry6: It's really not that big of a deal. You don't HAVE to read it or look at it if you don't want to...and I'm sure there are people out there who want to...and someone has to give them something.
I'm trying to end this...ugh. Thanks for understanding :3
 Klia
01-07-2006, 2:47 PM
Yeah, and now I'm regretting dragging her into this, I know she's not responsible for her friends...I'm just a little...uh...freaked out by all of this so suddenly o___o;

Sounds cliche..

But this is just a big misunderstaing with a LOT of drama thrown in between. I mean seriously guys, so someone posted art you didn't like. You're free to talk about it but don't go all beserk once the person gets mad about it.

And as I said, not everyone is going to like you, or what you do on the internet.

Can't we all just NOT fight. It's really not that big of a deal. You don't HAVE to read it or look at it if you don't want to...and I'm sure there are people out there who want to...and someone has to give them something.

I MUST HAVE THE BUNNIES. GIVE ME THE GODAMN BUNNIES!

Don't like, don't read. If I did that then I wouldn't have as much fun as I do.

I liked it here...but now everyone hates me. It's not like I posted much, but still........*sighs*

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Feel proud of what you did. Hell, I'm sure if I saw them (knowing that they were a joke) I would be laughing my ass off. It's funny, people enjoy it, be proud.

I would suggest doing all of this over PM though.
 Zetz Darke
01-07-2006, 2:47 PM
I'm trying to end this...ugh. Thanks for understanding :3

Meh. Fan's get worked up about stuff. Sometimes it's important to remember that places like Fanfiction.net and deviantArt are sites that encourage free expression and that people have a right to their own oppinion.

Yes, let's end this. We're all Psychonauts fans, it doesn't really matter how we express it. (You know...unless it's some sort of super crazy creepy way that involves squirrels and seagulls and fire...)
 KingCheez
01-07-2006, 2:49 PM
Ok have fun not without me everyone, chances are I'm going to do some rad things.

But seriously. Don't take me at 5 AM personally. If you know me, you'll just say "Hey Bob whatup, how's the stabbing me in the face going," then I say, "**** you." and go to sleep.

That's as nice as I get. Really.

And I have a peaceful feeling and don't want to fight no more, so, I'm not gonna argue. I'm gonna pretend this never happened. HAVE FUN WORLD.
 DarthAve
01-07-2006, 11:14 PM
if I can still move Milka, I'm totally gonna snap a pic of Elton and Raz making out.
That is by far the hottest thing you have ever said. BY FAR!
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Listen. Don't be flamebait. I'm just gonna say that is freaking gross.

There was a flamewar here.

And it's all over, I'm standing pretty, in the dust that was a city.
If I could find a souvenir, just to prove the world was here.
And here it is, a red balloon.
I think of you, and let it go...
 Mashi An'krekku
01-08-2006, 1:01 AM
*enters room and everything's okay*

What happened while I was- oh, I can read. *read read read*
Okay then. Who wants to fix my saxophone?
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 3:04 AM
Fix a sexaphone? Sounds hot.

That's what I call them, because I'm a band geek.

Here's the whole list.

Tromboners
Sexaphones
Toots
Hoboe
Humpets
Percussion <---me, too lazy to think of a good name
Dums
And finally, the MARIONETTE

Wow that one sucks.
 Smon
01-08-2006, 5:36 AM
You forgot the classic piano/player combo of the pianist.
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Thank goodness I'm quitting band to be a full time choirist!
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 12:49 PM
There are no pianos in our CONCERT BAND

But I play them, and the drum set, in jazz band.

Thumb set and painos.
 Smon
01-08-2006, 1:01 PM
Painos sound ...painful.
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 1:04 PM
When Cryin' Doran, McPizzaFace, or Pimples the Clown tries to play it, it is.
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 6:58 PM
I saw a jazz band that had a cowbell player, and I was all like "OMG, COWBELL!!!" And the rest of the night I was all like "That song needs MORE COWBELL!"
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 8:44 PM
Are you in IL?

Because our jazz band has a kid who just sits around and hits the cowbell.
 Mashi An'krekku
01-08-2006, 8:49 PM
IL as in Illinois? OMGZ.
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 9:00 PM
Ya rly.
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 9:02 PM
OMG, just cowbell kid?!??!?!? Is he single?
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 9:08 PM
Yeah.
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 9:16 PM
HOW COULD SOMEONE WHO PLAYS ONLY THC COWBELL IN A SCHOOL BAND BE SINGLE???? If our band had a kid who only played cowbell, I'd be chasing him around.
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 10:02 PM
You would think he's hot, he's not fat but he has meat on his bones
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Is he preppy? Or is he like emo kidish? Or even just one of those kids who are just average?
 KingCheez
01-08-2006, 10:28 PM
He's average but wears a lot of hoodies.
 DarthAve
01-08-2006, 10:57 PM
That's pretty cool. I can imagine him hanging out with bits of everybody. From the jocks to the fat, self conscience girls. He makes everyone feel good.
 KingCheez
01-09-2006, 12:53 AM
Yeah. But he's so apathetic, and he gets mad often and thinks he's the boss and stuff.
 nutmeg1992
02-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm sorry but I just have to do it, RAZ AND MILKA sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.
first comes love then comes marrage then comes lili with a chainsow better hide in the baby carriege.:p
Page: 2 of 2