Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC into vs Console Intro

Page: 1 of 1
 Fate's Decision
12-24-2005, 11:40 AM
I have played the PC version for a couple months now, and I've gotten pretty bored of seeing that Scout Walker Design thing or whatever you call it, it looks like a badly-drawn AT-ST that was labeled like some unfinished architecture project.
Anyway, the other day I went over to my friends house so we could play it splitscreen on his PS2, and his intro was a totally amazing thing of back-to-back cuts of the best parts of the movies, and though it doesn't effect gameplay at all, I want it!
It would be too easy for lucasarts to make a mod for this, sinse they've already made it. So I want some feedback about whether this is a good idea or not, and I guess I'll make a poll like any forum n00b would.
>>>>>:wstupid:
 Fate's Decision
12-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Wait, how do I remove the poll?
Ahh, I want to delete this thread!
 ParanoidAndroid
12-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Well it's not the most important, game-changing detail, by far, But I completely agree with you about this. I'm not to fond of the intro screen either, and the PS2 versions does look alot cooler.
 zerted
12-24-2005, 12:35 PM
Put "/nointro" in the target line of your shortcut to BattlefrontII.exe and it will skip the intro. I voted for "the intro is fine because I never see it" option.
 KenobiChronicle
12-28-2005, 5:04 PM
It doesn't matter...though sometimes I just stare at the amazing intro for a few minutes lol. Then comes the gameplay highlights,
Page: 1 of 1