Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk Engine Sound FX

Page: 1 of 1
 Archon II
12-22-2005, 6:51 PM
Does anyone know where they are in-game? I'm making the intro and extro movies for the M4-78 Restoration, and rather than just use music from an already played planet, we've been needing just sound fx by themselves. Can anyone find any, or perhaps give us some?
 Darth333
12-23-2005, 10:12 AM
RIMs>003EBO>Blueprint, Sound>engine.uts (you place it like any other placeable)

KT contains a .uts editor. If you look at engine.uts , un der the basic tab, you<ll see that the sound that is being played is amb_engine_a . You'll find it in the streamsounds folder.
 90SK
12-23-2005, 3:07 PM
This is really good to know. Mind if I quote you in the "how to make a storyline mod" thread?
 Archon II
12-23-2005, 4:26 PM
Hmm... well, sorry Darth333, but I was thinking of more the the sound fx you find the .bik movies. That's what I was aiming for, but that .wav helps nonetheless...
 Darth333
12-23-2005, 5:26 PM
oh I see... well to do that you'll have to extrac tthe sound from the .bik. Just get the rad video tools>convert a file>select .wav as the output type and click convert.

Skye : do what you want with this piece of info :) no need to quote.
 90SK
12-23-2005, 7:29 PM
Cool-tastic. Thanks! :)
Page: 1 of 1