Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 3 confirmed??

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith_Reven
12-19-2005, 3:12 PM
I have heard of confirmations and speculation on good authority of kotor3's release but could all the news be put here or could someone give me a straight answer. I am sorry, I am out of the loop a bit and the suspense is killing me.
 Vladimir-Vlada
12-19-2005, 4:37 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

I am going to have to disappoint you, like many others: We don't know. All we have is rumours and only the scratches of the plans Lucas Arts and the companies are making.
 Darth Windu
12-20-2005, 12:33 AM
To bring you up to date-

- Lucasarts were developing KotOR3, but the team got fired a while ago

- In a Q&A, the president of Lucasarts said "KotOR3? Thats a good idea"

It's a pretty good bet KotOR3 will be made, but from the amount of bad press LA got from the rushed KotOR2, it will probably be released around 2007 to coincide with the 30th aniversery of the release of A New Hope in cinemas - but that is only a guess.
 Darth333
12-20-2005, 2:59 AM
Since we already have a nearly identical thread here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=152913) , I am closing this discussion.
Page: 1 of 1