Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

_UJ_ United Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 sluggs
12-18-2005, 6:47 PM
We're a clan from Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds CC. I am an expert in GB/CC and I have played it for 4 years. I also have experience in AOC. We also have other experts and inter +. we have been around for 4 years and are looking to come to Empire at War as soon as it is released and dominate. Any experienced RTS gamers that are willing to join come on over to our forums: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.as...73&TabID=572948)

other games we support are Counter-strike,starcraft,JKA,JKO,HALO(PC),Guild Wars

were a fun clan. so come on over and check us out. my xfire is ujsluggers1 if u wanna contact me. We are also setting up a Ventrillo Server soon.

zone name : _UJ_Sluggers_1
 sluggs
12-31-2005, 6:45 AM
also were a clan that doesnt really care about factions or anything so if ur looking to join a clan that is all about ranks and rules and stuff like the other clans around here this sint for you.
 sluggs
02-07-2006, 3:34 PM
 sluggs
02-12-2006, 3:51 PM
Page: 1 of 1