Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Having problems with some missions

Page: 1 of 1
 tie_ace666999
02-28-2001, 12:51 AM
I seem to be stuck on one of those stupid Family missions in XWA. Its that one where you have to steal the warheads from the viraxo and bring them to the rebels, im not sure how far into the game it is but it is pretty far in. Anyway its really pissing me off and i want to know if there is any way to skip over it. If not is there some way to get a save-game file from someone who has completed the game. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 Fondas
02-28-2001, 5:09 AM
Don't get frustrated, there is always a way to beat the mission.

I'm guessing that your problem are the Black Sun fighters. These babes may be slow but they are very sturdy.DO NOT go head-to-head with them !

One way to beat the mission is to divert lasers to engine and do a quick ispection of the containers at high speed , while setting your turrets to defensive. Leave the Razors alone for this part.Once you have inspected all, recharge your lasers and put your turrets to auto targeting. When the razors and the GPLT are out, the Suppa fighters will arrive. Remember not to go head-to-head with them and keep tracking your ships.
The memory presets are very helpful. Check the type of your crafts. Some of them have lasers defense turrets while others don't. Make the unarmed one your first priority.

Did I mention that you cannot skip a family mission....?

Oh, and this will be moved to player strategy section.

------------------
"No matter how pretty the bait,
a hook is still a hook !"
TZG+7
Page: 1 of 1