Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BlackSquadron - BFII Division

Page: 1 of 1
 Vader89
12-14-2005, 7:36 PM
Hello all! I am the Intelligence Chief Officer of BlackSquadron. I am making this thread in the hopes that all who see it will come and check us out. We support 2 games as of today: Empire at War and BFII (of course). We support any faction for both games. And in BFII Space and Ground. We actually have some great pilots but we always need more players! The community is up to more than 60 members as of now and we are growing by the day. Our members are from all around the World: the US, UK, France, New Zealand, Australia, and just about everywhere in between. As of today we have 1 dedicated server that is up 24/7 which anyone is free to play on for BFII. We are working on getting 2 more up and running soon. We hope you'll at least check us out and/or play on our server. We also have teamspeak! So join today!

www.BlackSquadron.org)

Follow the link to the forums if you want to join!

you can contact me with any questions you may have at vader89@blacksquadron.org

Sincerely,

Vader89
Intelligence CO
Vice-Admiral
Advisory Board
Page: 1 of 1