Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Rising Evil: Dark Resurrection

Page: 1 of 1
 RC-1162
12-14-2005, 2:20 PM
IT IS 2000 YEARS SINCE THE EVENTS OF KOTOR 2. REVAN, THE EXILE AND THEIR COMPANIONS HAVE PASSED AWAY DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES. THE JEDI HAD COMPLETELY DEFEATED THE SITH AND EXILED THE SURVIVORS. ALL ANCIENT SITH ARTIFACTS WERE DESTROYED AND DARK SIDE RICH PLANETS WERE QUARRANTINED TILL THE STRONGEST OF JEDI MASTERS COULD CLEANSE THE PLANET. IT IS A TIME OF RELATIVE PEACE IN THE GALAXY.

HOWEVER, THE SITH ARE NOT HAPPY WITH HAVING TO SIT STILL AND THEY BEGIN PLOTTING. THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL HAS BEEN PROCLAIMED THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH REBELS. EQUIPPED WITH THE FORCE, THEY HAVE RAIDED THE OUTER RIM PLANETS FOR SUPPLIES AND ARE CONSILIDATING FOR AN ATTACK AGAINST THE JEDI. ONE LONE JEDI MASTER FORSEES THIS EVENT, BUT THE REST OF THE JEDI DO NOT HEED HIM. IF THE GALAXY IS NOT AIDED IN TIME, DARKNESS WILL BEFALL IT ONCE AGAIN........
 steven
12-14-2005, 4:05 PM
Name:Darth Solidus
Species:Human
Picture:http://hometown.aol.com/luke5kywa1ker/images/sith%20exile.jpg)
Side:Sith
Weapon:Sith Light Saber x2 ~red~
Bio:[ACCESSING FILE --- ACESS DINIED --- HISTORY HAS BEEN DELETED]
 ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 5:25 PM
Name: Granthax
Species: Gen'Dai
Picture(his face): http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Image:Gen%5C%27daiface.jpg)
Another Picture(in his armor): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Durgecomic.jpg)
Side: Light
Weapons: Flamethrower, lightsaber(green)(built-in to his armor), Staffsaber(blue)(built-in to his armor)(deatatchable)
Bio: I'm not telling. Read the story. I will reveal that he can communicate through the Force since he can't speak Basic.

~Edit~

I just wanted to add that he is a (sort-of) indestructabe race. You can stab him, chop off his arm, even blow him to a liquid state, he'll just come right back to kick your @$$. Don't blow him up to a liquid state or hurl him into a star.

~Another Edit~

I needed to add he was a Council Member and he can't speak Basic so he communicates through the Force.
 RobQel-Droma
12-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Name: Gruzz Shen
Species: Gand
Side: Grey
Weapons: Dual watchman blasters, electro-staff, viridian saberstaff.
Bio: Unknown. A Gand who learned the force from an old holocron found in a old Jedi Enclave.
 RC-1162
12-15-2005, 2:15 PM
Name: Garek Thest
Species: Human Male
Weapons: Dual lightsabers, one green, one silver.
Bio: The Jedi Master who no-one believes. he is a very good fighter with the lightsaber and the Force and can sometimes see disasters in the future.

and guys, i need 4 jedi masters who are the council members of that time and does not believe me character. and two Sith Lords, The Dark Lord of the Sith Rebels, his apprentice.
 RC-1162
12-15-2005, 3:02 PM
Garek walked into the Council Chambers and bowed before the masters.
"Masters," he began. "I have forseen something terrible. The Sith have returned."

((i know its short but i need the other masters for longer posts. and guys, if you want to add a new character now onwards, just post the RP, then post the stats in the usual ((----)) form under it. toodles))
 steven
12-15-2005, 3:52 PM
On board the Resurrection, Darth Solidus' flagship.

The dark lord of the sith stood and looked out at his fleet infront of him. He chuckled and turned and started to walk to the exit of the bridge where he was met by his dark servants, the Force Shadows. They were created by combiding Solidus' dark energy and the dark force aura from an crystal artifact the dark lord found on his searches in the unknown space.
"Go to Coruscant and attack the jedi." There were 7 servants and with their masters command they left.

Name: Zarlak Wolfe
Species: Human
Picture:http://rabittooth.com/800x600StarWarsWallpapers/ObiROTSwallpaperV1.jpg)
Side:Jedi
Weapon:Light Saber (green)
Bio:[Error-- Data Corrupted--Please Try Again Later]

*Force Shadows-http://www.conejo.k12.ca.us/whs_wit/students/Adler/Wraith.jpg*)
Noone has permission to use my minions unless you locked in battle with them.
 RC-1162
12-16-2005, 8:58 AM
"What do you mean?" asked Thar, a senior member of the Jedi Council.
"I have had a premonition. A dream. The Sith will grow stronger and destroy us if we don't act quickly."
"What on earth are you talking about?" Thar exclaimed. "The Sith have been vanquished."
"Not completely, Master. There is one named Darth Solidus. He is the Dark Lord controlling their fleet."
"The Sith have been vanquished. You yourself helped see to that. There will be nothing that can destroy this state of peace in the Galaxy now."
Garek bowed.
"I am sorry to see that my warning has not been heeded. But this desicion lies with the council and therefore, I will leave you to ponder over what to do."
With this, Garek turned and left.

Name: Thar Gorak
Weapons: One green bladed lightsaber
Bio: A respected Jedi Master. He is a member of the council and does not believe Garek.
 Killwithhonor
12-16-2005, 9:57 AM
Cronus is back bitches! Can i be the Dark Lord?
Name: Cronus
Age: 235-But he is still looks 35 since he did not age in the chamber
Side: Dark
Weapons: lightsaber-double sided black lightsaber
Bio: Cronus was criogenically frozen in time so when the Sith had conquered, he could rule again. His Former Dark Lord Master Sinister, had lived longer than any human being before, right before his death he activate the criogenic chamber to realease Cronus in 5 years, now he is back and has all of his energy, he is on the verge of being unstoppable. he defeated Coruscant and other countless planets using his meta humans and singlehadedly descimate a whole acedemy by himself. Returning this Master Dark Lord in his prime may have been the worst thing the Sith could have done to the Jedi
 RC-1162
12-16-2005, 10:26 AM
((you can be his apprentice, since steven has taken the post, but leave out the insult please))
 steven
12-16-2005, 11:30 AM
As Thar Gorak left the room he entered a deserted corridor. It was usually deserted this time of day, most jedi were grapping something to bite. However the lights began to flicker and black smoke appeared in the room. As the sound of the doors locking came to an end, two force shadows appeared from the smoke with lightsabers in there hands.
The screeched and charged towards the Jedi Master.
 RobQel-Droma
12-16-2005, 12:05 PM
(((I guess you still need another Jedi Council member?
Name: Targan Bera
Species: Human
Class: Jedi Watchman
Side: Jedi/Light
Weapon: Orange Dual Sabers
BIO: One of the Jedi Masters on Coruscant. Unsure about Garek.)))

Jedi Master Targan left the council chambers and caught up to Garek. He stared at him for a moment, then spoke. "Garek, you are causing disrest among the council by your constant predicting of the Sith coming back. Why keep this up? We all know that the Sith are dead."
 ExtreamJedi12
12-16-2005, 4:51 PM
"I have lived for many years and fought and slain many Sith." Granthax said to his fellow Council Members through the Force. "I know their goal. Take over the galaxy and destroy all that is good in the Force." He stood up, ready to leave. "I will be meditating if you need me." said Granthax through the Force before leaving.
 RC-1162
12-17-2005, 6:49 AM
Garek turned to face Targan.
"I am not lying about the Sith returning, Master." he said softly and calmly. "I have, however, done my duty to you by reporting this to you."
He turned back.
"If my warning is not heeded, I will have to do my duty to the people of the Galaxy; even if it means disobeying your orders, Master. I mean no disrespect."
 RC-1162
12-17-2005, 7:15 AM
Thar whipped his lightsaber out in a flash. He used the Force to propel one of the Shadows away from him and swiped the blade at the second. The Shadow jumped back and raised its blade, bringing it down in a flash. Thar dodged and stepped to the side. Just then, the door at his end of the corridor began to glow and a bar of silver light appeared through the door. It sliced a circle in the metal and Garek stepped in. He used a Force-aided leap to land next to the first Shadow and without pausing in his actions, he swiped the blade through its 'stomach'. The Shadow vanished in a puff of black smoke. Meanwhile, Thar was just parrying and dodging the other Shadow's blows, being a Consular in class. The Shadow swiped his blade up and its tip caught Thar's right arm biceps. Thar used the opening and stabbed the Shadow in the chest with his blade. A puff of black smoke and it, too, vanished.
"What was that?" Garek asked.
"I don't know, but I'am having second thoughts about your premonition."
"Could you kindly explain that to Master Targan, please?" Garek said jokingly.
"I think I will. This is a serious matter. The Council will have an emergency session in fifteen minutes."
He turned and looked at Targan waiting in the next hallway outside the door.
"Oh," said Garek. "If you want, I'll pay for that door." he offered.
"That is all right, Garek." said Thar. "Go get some rest and try to get those dreams outof your head. This incident proves you were right and we shall do something about it soon."
Garek bowed and head headed for his room. Thar beckoned to Targan and walked back to the Council Chambers
 RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 1:54 PM
Targan followed Thar back to the council chambers. "What were all those noises, and why is you lightsaber out? Why are you going back to the council chambers?" Targan demanded, rather confused. "Don't tell me that all of a sudden you had anotherpremonition."
 RC-1162
12-18-2005, 10:02 AM
((um, rob, its Garek whos having the premonitions, not Thar. Thar is the council member))

"Garek is right about the Sith, Targan." Thar said."We must heed his warning. I just fought with two dark side apparitions. This matter will need serious deliberation. Round up the other two Jedi Masters."
 RC-1162
12-20-2005, 1:06 PM
((uh, Jedi Coucil members, i need you to be present before i can continue the RP))
 RC-1162
01-08-2006, 6:29 AM
((ok, since this is dying quietly, ill assume you council mebers are present))

"The Sith are back, my friends." Thar announced in the Concil Chambers. "I have just fought with them right now. Clearly this daring move on the Sith's part gives them confidence. That means they have vast resources. I need your opinion on what to do. I personally say we send strike teams of our best Jedi to take them down. I also need your opinions and approval, however. Decide quickly, the fate of the Galaxy is once again on our hands."
Page: 1 of 1