Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Come on everybody..

Page: 1 of 1
 killerDOTcom
12-13-2005, 7:28 PM
Lets all stop asking for h3x pets ok? its more work than you think to mod a game using h3x. just be patient, and wait for the SDK to come out... Per LA it should come out in time for christmas.. I hope..
 TSR
12-14-2005, 8:45 AM
Yes. I agree. Nice signature by the way... Im liking it, but whats with the bull thing?
 killerDOTcom
12-14-2005, 12:10 PM
ok everyone, sry i missed this in another post, but here's a quote from Alex533:
"The latest ::

The patch should be completed in about a week. BUT, it has to go through testing and may or may not be bundled with a LEVEL EDITOR application. It will depend on when the LEVEL EDITOR is complete.

So, don't expect it next week. This patch addresses the dual core CPU issue along with other technical bugs, but may include some gameplay and user interface fixes. Don't expect any new levels, weapons or characters, etc., in this patch.

-k

apparently"

yay this means its coming soon!
P/S venom, i dunno what the bull is for.. think it stands for bulls**t
Page: 1 of 1