Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Late or Dead?

Page: 1 of 1
 Flibbo
12-12-2005, 1:09 PM
So the countdown has ended and the site hasn't been launched, is the project dead or is it just a bit late?

I hope it's still alive, because I love the dig and i was planning to try and become a frequent member of the Dig Museum community. I've even been making a Dungeon for Dungeons and Dragons based on the puzzles in the Dig and i was planning on submitting the finished peice when it was done.

So please be alive!
 Valkian
12-12-2005, 2:53 PM
We are just late, due to various technicals problems. We should have it online in a couple of hours...

Sorry for the trouble
 Flibbo
12-12-2005, 3:57 PM
Oh no trouble, i'm just glad its still going ahead, it seems like such a cool looking site.

Can't wait :D
 Valkian
12-12-2005, 4:50 PM
THE DIG MUSEUM IS NOW OPEN. I can't send emails (and golden tickets) until I solve other problems. But It's there.
 F2bnp
12-13-2005, 7:07 AM
But,I don't see any downloads,walkthrougs,easter eggs... :cry6: !Where are they!?

OK,guys fixed it.It seems it was stuck at the countdown site.Nice site and I'm looking forward to seeing it's last version.
Page: 1 of 1