Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Having trouble with Probe Droid mission

Page: 1 of 1
 battledroid
10-20-2000, 4:32 PM
The one where you pick up the droid after fighting off some pirates, then go through the customs station that is under attack. Have no trouble with that, but when I reach Aeron in the Sabra, I can't transfer the droid. What gives? I've tried docking, just dropping the probe droid, etc. Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the mission?
 KyleStyle
10-20-2000, 7:44 PM
Ok thats easy. That happened to me once you exit hyperspace don't try to iniate the docking procedure until you are within I think it is 1km of Aeron. If you try for some reason it won't let you try again. UNLESS you drop the droid and then pick it up again then you can dock again.
 KyleStyle
10-21-2000, 1:35 AM
Hope that helped.
 garyah99
10-21-2000, 2:52 PM
Actually, you don't have to dock with Aeron. Just get fairly close to her (1 km or so) and release the droid. She'll pick it up.
Page: 1 of 1