Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

choppy video

Page: 1 of 1
 BladeTurbo
12-12-2005, 9:21 AM
Hi All,
i have a question i hope someone can answer. i am playing TSL and in some areas, i get really choppy video. so to fix this i goto hit alt tab which takes me to my desktop and then go back to the game and its fine. my system specs are below:

2.4ghz
ati 9800pro 256mb
1gb memory
soundblater audigy.
 Darth333
12-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Check this sticky thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144109) (more particularly section 2)
 stingerhs
12-12-2005, 10:12 AM
two things: if you could post the graphics options and be a little bit more specific about the areas that you're having problems with. please?? ;)
 BladeTurbo
12-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Thanks Darth333 I will try it tonight. I saw the sticky, but it threw me off track because it said Dantooine and my problem happens in other places.

Stingerths, just in case the above doesn't work, all my video options are maxed out except for the AA and (the other one, I forgot what it's called). I thought that my graphic settings might be the problem, but it didn't help when I unchecked all the boxes and went to low on the quality.

edit: running winxp sp1
 BladeTurbo
12-12-2005, 1:09 PM
adding the "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" seems to have worked. thanks Darth333.
Page: 1 of 1