Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Prestige Scripting Help Please

Page: 1 of 1
 smith11j
12-11-2005, 6:59 PM
Hi all. I need help in Scripting the prestige classes for my mod I am working on. I've found under >Scripts.bif>Script,Source>c_pc_prestige.nss the starting conditions for becoming a prestige. It says that there is a separate script for more prestige options. I can't find that other script. Does anyone know where it is?

My mod has a max level of 20 so I would like the player to become a prestige class sooner (like say level 12).

Or another cool thing would be to have a certain game moment to become prestige (like say after you leave telos).

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
12-11-2005, 8:04 PM
It sounds like you'll need to edit the dialogs with Kreia where she asks you what class you'd like to advance to. More specifically, the script that determines if the node is available. You could easily make your own script to check for whatever conditions you want, just remember that in your script, it should return 0 by default, and 1 when the conditions are met. You can look at other scripts that determine dialog node availability to give you some ideas.
 Darth333
12-12-2005, 1:48 AM
If you don't want to edit the .dlg (the conditions are set in the parameter fields), you can edit the script as indicated in this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1763513#post1763513)
 smith11j
12-12-2005, 7:20 PM
Thanks A lot! Time to get Started.
Page: 1 of 1