Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do I complete the Mission with Aeron deploying a listening device on a ComSat ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Felber
10-11-2000, 5:35 AM
Hi out there, I got problems passing the mission where Aeron puts a listening device to an Imperial ComSat and is being attacked by NG-Troops. Where ist the NavBuoy in the end ?
 Wraith 5
10-11-2000, 12:34 PM
This is most likly because Aeron as been ided

You have to kill the zero-g strommies before they get to close to Aeron.

------------------
I don't have to blow every thing up...
I just like to.
 Darth Felber
10-11-2000, 1:54 PM
Thanks for answering. When I got You right, Aeron may not even be identified by the troops ?

Greetings
 Wraith 5
10-11-2000, 6:13 PM
Hello and welcome!!!

Thats right, if she is ided be the zero-g stormmies she will not finish planting the device and the nav bouy will not show up.

I don't know how close they have to get to id her, so kill them asap!!!
 Darth Felber
10-12-2000, 5:15 AM
All right, that will help me. Thanks !
 Fondas
10-12-2000, 5:22 AM
In plain english, don't let any of the ZG's get anywhere near her.

There are two way to deal with it. Either engage the ones that they're "following flight path" (not the ones that are attacking you) or , destroy the ATR's as soon as they enter the area

------------------
"Citius, Altius, Fortius"
TZG+7
 Marril
10-12-2000, 10:23 PM
ATR'S?!?! And I thought one A/S was bad enough... Anyway, take potshots at the A/S whenever possible. It helps. Also, save your missiles for use on him. DON'T GET CLOSE!!! He'll waste you.
Page: 1 of 1