Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

2 Questions for the USM guys

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaden Kathel
12-09-2005, 6:43 PM
Hey there, this is my first post over here at Lucasforums :ben:

I just have two brief questions for the Ultimate Saber Mod crew, firstly regarding the sabers that your crew can build after you convert them to Jedi. I can get all of them except Bao Dur who I can't figure out what I need to go to get him to build his own, can anyone shed any light on this?

Also regarding the other lightsabers such as Kenobi's & Jinn's, is it possible to get them using the console by entering any codes? Having played through the game several times I have only came across the Kenobi Lightsaber once, and never Qui-Gon's.

Any help people can shed would be excellent.

Also thanks to all the KOTOR2 Modders out there, you guys have enhanced my game to no end and I greatly appreicate it.

Cheers
- Jaden Kathel
 JediKnight707
12-09-2005, 7:14 PM
I just have two brief questions for the Ultimate Saber Mod crew, firstly regarding the sabers that your crew can build after you convert them to Jedi. I can get all of them except Bao Dur who I can't figure out what I need to go to get him to build his own, can anyone shed any light on this?

1.) Train Bao-Dur into a Jedi :lol:
2.) Try it outside the Ebon Hawk, if I remember correctly, the Ebon Hawk sometimes doesn't allow scripts to fire.

Also regarding the other lightsabers such as Kenobi's & Jinn's, is it possible to get them using the console by entering any codes? Having played through the game several times I have only came across the Kenobi Lightsaber once, and never Qui-Gon's.

Different mod. Either that, or I haven't played the game long enough with the USM.
 Shem
12-09-2005, 7:44 PM
You may want to post this question here...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149509)
 Renegade Angel
12-09-2005, 8:19 PM
Simple. there are three patches you need to download with USM, did you download them?
 Jaden Kathel
12-09-2005, 8:37 PM
Different mod. Either that, or I haven't played the game long enough with the USM.

Kenobi's Lightsaber is the Jedi Knight Lightsaber and Qui-Gon's it the Traditional Jedi Knight Lightsaber in USM.

As for Bao Dur I have trained him as Jedi and tried on several different locations with no success to get him to build his custom Lightsaber :(
 JediKnight707
12-09-2005, 8:51 PM
Oh. :rofl: I need to play more.

And, you just have to start a bunch of conversations with him, that's how I did it.
 Renegade Angel
12-09-2005, 10:20 PM
oh, you want to build his custom saber? All you do is just keep having conversations after the Dxun incident. Eventually, you'll get the option.
Page: 1 of 1