Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Blast Doors

Page: 1 of 1
 falkcj
08-30-2000, 4:39 AM
Hi,

In Battle 3 Mission 2 you are supposed to blow up the Kwat station. It tells you to find the blast doors or hatch and blow that up and go in. But I can't find the blast doors! Where are they?

Thanks,
Chris
 Taarkin
08-30-2000, 6:51 AM
Just keep pressing the comma untill you see it on your HUD, circle around, and blast away.

------------------
Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Official forum Psychic
 Fondas
08-30-2000, 7:22 AM
It's the mission where you have to blow up the Imperial Research Center, right ?

There is an easy way to do it:
Once the IRC's shields are out, press the comma key until your MFD reads "Hatch 100%" in the lower right corner. Find the hatch visually and blast it away. Now you have access to the inside of the station. Getting in will complicate things a bit, so your best bet is to save 1 missile, target the IRC's reactor, line up so you have a clear view of it and fire. The same can be done with lasers, you just have to get yourself exposed to anemy fire a little bit longer.

Oh...you'll find this thread in the player strategy section ...

------------------
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
TZG+7
 Marril
08-30-2000, 4:44 PM
Actually, save your torps, and do what everyone else said, but you'll need only one to kill the thing. Save the other 5 for the Impstar, it's not that hard to kill.
 Kyp Durron
08-30-2000, 6:22 PM
When you find the blast doors, here's something you'll probably notice:
X marks the spot! http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif)
 Thrawn
09-02-2000, 2:59 AM
And when you shoot off your torpedo/missile, run like hell, especially if you're inside the station.

------------------
"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn
Rogue 6
Page: 1 of 1