Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mandalorian Wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Deathic
12-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Okay, i wanted to do my first rp. So dont get pissed of at me if i do something wrong.

Character sheet
Position/Perfession-
Name-
Species/Droid-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Alliginment-
Weapons-
Equipment-
Apperance-
Bio-

Rules

* Standard Rules apply
* No 'Super' Characters
* No, Revan,Malek,or Exile....or Carth, just make up your own name.

My Charater-
Jedi Knight
Coran Black
Human
Male
age-23
hight-5'4
alignment-Halfway Dark
weapon-Lightsaber
Equipment-jediknight robes, jedi gloves
Apperance-Black jediknight robes, brown gloves. Darkside corrupted face. Black boots. Blue lightsaber. Black Hood to cover his top half of face
bio-Coran joined the war because of the millions of people the Mandalorians were killing

______________________________-
Well start when we have more people.
 RobQel-Droma
12-08-2005, 12:26 AM
Character sheet:

Position/Profession: Jedi Padawan
Name: Gadder Kresh
Species/Droid: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7
Alignment: Halfway Light
Weapons: Yellow Lightsaber
Equipment: Jal Shey Neophyte Robes, Insulated Gloves, Exchange Utility Belt, Eriadu Strength Guantlets, Energy Shields
Appearance: Tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, black boots, with green Jal Shey robes.
Bio: Gadder was discovered to be force-sensitive along with his brother. He was taken into the Jedi Order and trained as a Jedi Sentinel. He has joined the fight against the Mandalorians only recently.
 stingerhs
12-08-2005, 12:59 AM
((i was wondering when somebody would hit this one. me likey.))

Position/Profession- Scout/Sniper
Name- Wentaro T'met
Species/Droid- Mandalorian
Sex- Male
Age- 32
Height- 6' 4"
Alliginment- Dark
Weapons- T-134 Disruptor Rifle (full auto w/ scope); TR-45c .65 cal Rail Cannon (bolt-action w/ scope); Mandalorian Ripper; Mandalorian Vibroblade
Equipment- Mandalorian Stealth Armor; Silencer Stealth Belt w/ utility attachment; Low-Visibility Visor
Apperance- Pale skin; Black Hair; toned musculature; stealth armor is a pale black with cloaking field enhancers studding various points on the armor
Bio- Wentaro is a rare Mandalorian that doesn't always adhere strictly to the ideals of Mandalorian warfare. Raised by Echani parents, Wentaro eventually found his way into the Mandalorian fold when he was captured by Mandalorian guards for investigating something for a client as a mercenary. After being interrogated, Wentaro managed to convince his captors that his skills as an advanced scout or sniper would come in handy and thus joined the Mandalorians.
 rictus135
12-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Character sheet
Position/Perfession: Non-Jedi Force User
Name: Rictus Bane
Species: Seraph
Sex: (Yes please!) Male
Age: Unknown. His species can control their aging process. It is known that he existed before the Jedi.
Height: 5"7' or 177cm
Alliginment: Good/Neutral
Weapons: Two lightsabers, a green and a blue, as well as a variety of ranged weapons.
Equipment: Echani Sheild Generator, anti-grav belt.
Apperance: Identical to a human. Short, but quite broad, and very well built. Has long black hair, tanned white skin and blue eyes
Bio: An ancient being, and the last of his race, he has never allowed himself to age beyond a young man and acts much the way he looks. Despite his age, he is not particularly powerful, but has learnt to minipulate the force with ease even the greatest Jedi or Sith cannot match. He has also studied melee battle for thousands of years, and in skill alone is matched by no-one. Dedicated to fighting evil and doing good, he often commits deeds the Jedi think of as dark, but has never fallen to the darkside, due to his races ability to seperate different parts of their minds, such as logic and emotion, from each other and even from the force.
 Deathic
12-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Well im going to start, when people want to join they could go ahead if they want.

Jedi Knight Coran Black had heard the rumors on Dantooine that Revan was going to war against the Mandalorians. Wasent very smart he thought to himself as Jedi Knight Malak stood in a center of a vast room in Coruscant. Only 24 Jedi Padawans and Knight showed up to join the War. Gadder Kresh was one of them. He was the most skilled Jedi Padawan he ever seen. The Jedi Masters had
wanted to stop Revan and Malak from joining the War. They said that we should
be cautions and examine the threat before joining another war. Coran had heard
the history of Exar Kun. He raged war against the Jedi, but that was past now.
Now we have a new threat, The Mandalorians....
 RobQel-Droma
12-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Gadder Kresh sat in his room, pondering the previous events of the day. He had showed up to Revan and Malak's gathering of Jedi who were going to fight the Mandalorians, and he was eager to fight. Especially a group so renowned as the Mandalorians. If the Jedi Council could actually see it... Force, how Master Vrook is as cold and rebuking like he always is today. He sure made it known that Revan and Malak didn't know what they were doing.
 Deathic
12-08-2005, 11:31 PM
I really dont know what Revan actually said when he converted jedi to fight with him. So im making this up :)

Sitting down, he saw Gadder Kresh a row behind him. Malak stood, putting his arms up in the air, motioning everyone to be quiet.
"You all know Revan, a skilled Jedi. And of course, you all know the Mandalorians. What you dont know that the Jedi Masters dont want us to fight for our rights! Now Thats wrong! Stand with me, and Revan to fight the Evil Mandalorians that have raided,killed,or even destroyed planets, people, and lives. Let us go to War!" Malak Boomed in the vasted room.
 RobQel-Droma
12-08-2005, 11:40 PM
(((That is fine, I don't care or know either)))

The Jedi all cheered and voiced their approval of Malak's speech. Gadder joined in whole-heartedly too. Even if the Jedi Council didn't approve, he was going to war with Malak and Revan. And he was going to fight these Mandalorians- and kill them for what they had done to the Republic. Silence fell across the room as Revan entered, dressed in his battle armor. Gadder looked out at the Republic transports outside of the Enclave, and then back to Revan.
 starmark2k
12-09-2005, 5:06 PM
(I think stringerhs needs some one on his side, us moderators have to stick together ;-) )
Position/Perfession- Soldier/Demolitionist
Name- Kaytharlan Nept
Species/Droid- Mandalorian
Sex- Male
Age- 29
Height- 6"2'
Alliginment- Dark
Weapons- Mandalorian Assult rifle, Plasma/frag/thermal/stun Granades(detanators), Plasma/Frag/Flash Mines, Remote/timed and proximety detanators. Missile launching gauntlet.
Equipment- Mandalorian assult armour, Various combat implants.
Apperance- Never removes his mandalorian armour
Bio- On the battle field most mandalorians chose there blaster rifles as their main weapon, Kaytharlan Nept however prefers collateral damage.
 Deathic
12-09-2005, 7:09 PM
Revan walker to the center where Malak was. Malak, being taller kneeled down to him. Revan spoked,"the time has come, Come with us, or be left behind". Coran, looked around and wondered if this is the right decision. He decided that he will go. In the name of peace, he shall go...
 primalunderdog
12-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Position/Perfession- Mandolorian Melee expert
Name- Ryu Hayabusa of the Hayabusa clan
Species/Droid- human
Sex- male
Age- 24
Height- 6'2
Alliginment- mandalorian
Weapons- vibro katana and vibro darts
Equipment- Hayabusa clan uniform, HUD display googles
Apperance- Hayabusa clan member ( look at my avatar)
Bio- Ryu is the last surviving member of his clan and wishes vengence on the jedi.He has already killed the ones that invaded his village and wishes to kill them all.
 primalunderdog
12-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Ryu Hayabusa was medatating in the jungle of Dantooine trying to reach out through the force to locate his next victim of vengence.............THERE!! Ryu leaps inyo the air and sprints to this jedi he has located.Ryu springs from the shrubs in front of coran with his sword drawn."Your time has come jedi, fight me with honor or die in shame!"
 Renegade Angel
12-09-2005, 10:56 PM
I haven't RP'ed in soo long.....

Position/Perfession- Bounty Hunter
Name- Gus
Species/Droid- Human
Sex- male
Age- 18
Height- 5'' 2' (I don't know if that's too samll or not)
Alliginment- Neutral
Weapons- Blaster pistol
Equipment- Black Mandalorian Armor, Jet Pack
Apperance- Dirty Blond hair (Chin Length) Always has bangs hanging in his eyes, Green eyes, around 107 pounds (So no, he's not fat) Medium Build
Bio- Sorry, I'm about to fall asleep, so I can't write one right now...
 Deathic
12-09-2005, 11:31 PM
((Dude, i havent even got there yet. And i wish i could delete posts....We are still on Coruscant))
 RobQel-Droma
12-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Gadder saw Coran get up and join Revan. He too followed him and joined Revan's side. This is what Jedi are supposed to do- protect the galaxy from harm. Why should the Jedi Council forbid us to go, then?. He looked around at the remaining Jedi, waiting to see if anymore would join.
 Alkonium
12-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Alkonium Kaltas
Jedi Knight
Human
Male
25 yrs
1.8 metres
Light side
Double-bladed lightsaber(yellow)
Blue Jedi Tunic
Caucasian skin tone, long, black hair, beard, green eyes.
One of the few Jedi to not follow Revan and Malak to fight the Mandalorians, he was eventually sent by the Council to infiltrate the rogue Jedi and convince them to return to the Temple on Coruscant and the Enclave on Dantooine. He was an admirer of Bastila, and even modelled his lightsaber after hers.
 Renegade Angel
12-10-2005, 8:58 AM
(( My character startes off alone, but if you like, you may end up finding him or something ))

Gus held his breath and walked as slowly as he could into the cockpit of the small freighter. It had just landed on Coruscant and in it was his number 1 target: Julie Devine. He took a step and the metal underneath him made a loud creeeek
So much for suprise. He jumped off the wall and into the entrance way of the cockpit. His bvlaster suddenly dropped from his hands as he saw his target. It was her. Julie was the one from his school. When he was 13, they had a... relationship between the two of them. Julie dropped her own blaster and her face turned white as she saw him standing there.
 RobQel-Droma
12-10-2005, 1:56 PM
Gadder Kresh slowly walked toward the transport, looking as the Republic ships loaded up with Jedi who had joined with Malak and Revan. He turned to get one last look at Dantooine. After contemplating that this would probably the last he saw of it for a while, he heard Malak rushing the other Jedi aboard. Turning, he ran into the transport as the door started to close.
 Deathic
12-10-2005, 2:15 PM
((Renegade Angel, you can fail your mission or something like that and you end up being called back to fight the Republic))

Coran already making up his mind, sat down on the republic transport. He saw Gaddar running to make it to the transport. Coran thought, So this is how it feels to go to war...He Was nervous, a bit shaky, and not focused. Everything felt like a blur. Revan spoked up, "We are heading to a Republic base near Onderon. The Republic has spies that the Mandalorians were planning an Invasion on Onderon. The Republic has sent us a mission brefing." As headed out to one of the moons of onderon, We recived out mission breifing. "The Mandalorians have made a base on Duxan. Go and take over the camp." A Old Man said as his rough voice was speaking. Revan, Noded to a General Near him to lead the Battle.
 Renegade Angel
12-10-2005, 3:31 PM
(( Cool, but I'm afraid I have to go, I'll post my part later ))
 primalunderdog
12-11-2005, 5:55 PM
Ryu was standing in a clearing when he looked up and saw a republic craft starting it's landing procedure.He could feel that there was 2 jedi aboard.As he remembered all the torment the jedi have brought him he drew his sword and waited for the craft to land.

P.S I dont have a saber but I do have a vibro katana and darts
 Alkonium
12-11-2005, 9:21 PM
Alkonium spotted one of the Jedi ships leaving with rogue Jedi to fight the Mandalorians. Because he had already stated his opposition to fighting them, he would have to sneak aboard. "I've successfully infiltrated the ship, Master Vandar." He said into his communicator.
 Deathic
12-11-2005, 9:53 PM
((You got it all wrong primalunderdog. Theres 4 Jedi including Alkunins or w/e Its the exile,me,robqul w/e))

Coran looking out the window saw a Mandalorian hiding in the bushus with his Jedi Sense. Other Jedi Must have felt it too, and they ran up to the pilot to tell him not land and keep going.The Pilot Communicated with the other four republic tanspotation ships to not land. Landing few miles away. They landed and exited the ship. I have a bad feeling about this Coran thought.....
 primalunderdog
12-12-2005, 8:23 PM
(( My bad))

As the ship flew away he sheathed his sword and sprinted like lighting to keep up with the ship.It seemed to notice him and it accelerated.He could run at top speed for hours so he kept running towards the general direction.He rage fueled him thus giving him an added boost of speed."The jedi must pay" he thought as he finaly saw the ship taking off and a couple jedi stepping of the ship.He could not take all the jedi so he had a plan.He threw a vibro dart at Coran..........
 rictus135
12-12-2005, 9:27 PM
Rictus watched as his target sped after the Jedi's ships. Hopping on a speeder bike, he followed at a distance, careful to keep his force signature hidden.

[OOC]I know you can't kill off other peoples characters, so just so you know i am not doing that. :)[OOC]
 Deathic
12-12-2005, 11:53 PM
((RobQel-Droma where are you????))

Coran Contacting his comm, saying,"Let me secure this area Red 2 and then you can send in troops". Waiting a second, and then hearing,"Roger".
 primalunderdog
12-16-2005, 7:59 PM
Somehow the dart must have disapereared because coran just stiood there.LOL

As Ryu stepped into the clearing he leaped in front of Coran drawing his sword."This is between me and you call of your troops jedi."
 rictus135
12-17-2005, 4:05 AM
Before Coran could decide what to do a speeder bike flow out of the vegetation. Rictus aimed a kick at Ryu's back as he leapt from the speeder bike. Ryu reacted with super human speed and spinning out of the way and aiming a lethal blow at the same time. Rictus parried with his lightsaber and sprang away, interposing himself between the Mandalorian and his prey. Ryu glared at the man, who stood barely as high as his shoulder.
"You are wrong warrior your fight is with me" said Rictus, holding out the mandalorian's dart.
 primalunderdog
12-18-2005, 10:02 PM
With insane speeds this human or what seemed to be caught his dart.He went into a sword over head stance and said "move, you are between me and vengence,why does this consern you.Why do you wield a light saber but you dont bare the moves of a jedi?"
 rictus135
12-18-2005, 11:09 PM
You are evil. In times of great conflict I seek out and destroy evil using whatever means necassary, even the force. Be warned child, I am ancient, and have studied more saber forms than you could possibly imagine. I have seen you fight and if you attack me you will die. Surrender and the Jedi will show you mercy. Choose.
 primalunderdog
12-19-2005, 1:48 PM
"I am thrilled to see such an opponent which as much skill as you wield,to bad you are not a jedi,Or your death might be worth something." Ryu gatherered all of his Ki energy (not the force,play ninja gaiden to see what this is) then shot a ball of fire at this ancient.
 rictus135
12-19-2005, 4:44 PM
Rictus leapt aside, and used the force to deflect the fireball away from the jedi behind him. "It seems you accept my challenge." Rictus charged forward, swinging his saber down in a high line attack, Ryu parried and the battle was truly joined. The jedi looked on, for too long they had relied almost completely on the advantage the force gave them, as had the sith. To see two masters of blade, enhanced by their powers dueling, their movements, attacks and counterattacks executed with complete precision and with remarkable speed, showed them just how much more there was to learn.
 primalunderdog
12-20-2005, 11:32 AM
"Why do you keep me from vengence,if you dont step aside you will be killed!"
Ryu backfliped put of combat range then threw a flurry of vibro darts then sprinted off through the woods.Ryu fights better in the woods.It is where he was trained since he was 5 years old.He waited in the treetops to see if this ancient followed him.As he waited his anger arose inside him yet again.
 rictus135
12-20-2005, 8:39 PM
As the darts came flying towards him, Rictus brushed them aside with the power of the force. But they had acheived their intention, Ryu had escaped into the trees. Rictus stretched out with his senses and tried to detect his adversary. Ryu's mind signature had almost disapeared, once he entered the woods. Suddenly feelings of hate and rage washed out and Rictus could again feel Ryu's presence high in the treetops. Rictus sprang up onto a branch, and began making his way towards Ryu. Caution was needed now, he could tell that Ryu was at home in the treetops.
 Deathic
12-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Coran gazed amazed. He said to himself, I have not seen that before.... Amazing, okay he had get them away before he could call away troops. He Wished he had another jedi with him....
 RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 10:36 PM
(((So sorry, I didn't even notice that this thread had been going all this time. I'll just say I caught up to you)))

Gadder came up running behind Coran, and stood watching the Mandalorian and the force-user fight. By the Force, who are they?... he wondered, amazed at the fight going on between them. He turned to Coran, "Coran, there are Mandalorian scouts patroling this area, watching the ships. What do you propose we do about them? And who are they?" He said.
 primalunderdog
12-21-2005, 9:04 AM
Ryu waited until he saw his prey.He leaped from the trees with a devastating blow aim at the ancient's back.He turned around only to roundhouse Ryu to the face.The blow was so hard that it knocked him uncoinsence.(Cant spell sorry)
 rictus135
12-21-2005, 5:42 PM
The Jedi watched as Rictus came out of the trees, the mandalorian draped across his shoulders. "I have your first prisoner for you Jedi. I reccomend you leave him under the guard of at least one Jedi, as you saw he can weild powers that would make it almost impossible for common soldiers to hold him." Rictus lay Ryu at their feet. "I am also here to offer you my assistance. Though there are not likely to be any others with his skills, you need all the help you can get, I think."
 Deathic
12-24-2005, 3:38 PM
Staring at the body before him. He talked to his com,"Red Two, Come In",
A second,"Roger". Coran said,Send in the Troops, make a 1 mile permiter and set up the Head Quarters". The Comm replied."Roger" A Moment later, 4 drop ships filled with 16 soldiers and one 1 Officer on every ship
zoomed by, landing about 100 feet away.
 primalunderdog
12-26-2005, 4:14 PM
After the jedi had put Ryu in one of the ship holds his neural healing implants began working.He awoke in a ship surrounded by 3 jedi.He sprang up from the metal bed.He did not have his sword.The jedi fliped on their sabers and got into their stances.Ryu parried ones attack by grabbing his arm then breaking it over his back then punched his throat crushing his windpipe.The 2 other jedi called in for backup.Ryu then focused all his ki energy then teleported into the Jungle, still with out his sword.He had only his bare hands and his Ki powers.
 Deathic
12-27-2005, 12:50 PM
((Well, Alkonium is gone so i guess well just kill him off....))
After Ryu broke Alkonium arm. He Teloported away from the dropship. The backup soldiers came in with thier blaster rifles raised searching the room. Alkonium stood up and went to the emergency room in the dropship. Meanwhile Coran and the other jedi went outside to sense the force for disturbances. After that Coran took a nap. During that time the Mandilorians were aware of the republic there sent a scout. descovering their hiding spot. The Scout rushed to get back.
 primalunderdog
12-29-2005, 3:35 PM
((I killed the jedi so if it was alkonium he is dead))

Ryu ran through the woods.His head was in terrible pain from being hit so hard.After a few hour went by he regained his edge and went back to the site for round 2.He stepped into the clearing only to be ambushed by the 2 suviving jedi he left back in the infirmary.His raged fueled him so he gather his ki then fired a blast of eletricty at the jedi.
 Olympus
01-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Annuk walked onto the bridge, surveying the gathered crowd. Even from a glance, he could tell every officer down to Lieutennant was gathered around the holoprojector. Everyone watched it intently, waiting for the view to flicker on. In 5 minutes, it did, and the figure of Admiral Canaris appeared on the viewscreen. The figure was hazy, and it took a few moments to stabilize, and when it did, it began to speak to the officers.

"Automated recording, Admiral Canaris, 12:55 Coruscant Mean Time. To: Invictus, Battleship-class command vessel. Carbon Copy: Rocinante. Cruiser Class. Cynthia's Pride, cruiser class. Graff, Destroyer class. King's Own, Armed Troop Carrier. Greetings. This is Admiral Canaris, Fleet Commander, Commanding Officer of the Super-Battleship Hood. Recently, we have lost command with the Rim planet Vestich III, primarily an agricultural planet but one that also contains several important factories. We recieved their last transmission at 12:17:36 Coruscant Mean Time: It is mostly unintelligible and rife with static, but it mentioned several "asteroids" falling towards the capital city. I do not know what these asteroids are, and I consider it of paramount importance for you to find out. All ships recieving this message are to marshall around the Invictus, and head to Vestich III...your orders are to determine the fate of the planet, and report back to Coruscant when you are finished. Admiral Canaris, out."

(((will edit this post later to include more, gonna surf the other parts of the forums for a while)))
Page: 1 of 1