Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Freedon Nadd Tomb

Page: 1 of 1
 TheOneMan
12-07-2005, 5:14 AM
Tomorrow, I'm going to play TSL to see if I can get back here, but I have a very serious problem and I can't seem to find a way around it...

Alright, I've used the KSS (I think that's what it's called...) It's a Knight's Save Game Editor and in the Freedon Nodd Tomb, you know when you go fight those four Sith Masters?

Okay, when he says "release the power" or similar to it, lightning shoots out and then the battle begins...

Except there is one problem...

The lightning sticks to one Sith Master and that Sith doesn't join the fight. This means I can't progress passed the Freedon Nadd temple and it's beginning to PISS ME OFF.

The error's always happen RIGHT BEFORE the battle with Atris. MRRRRRR

Help, anyone?
 TheOssusKeeper
12-07-2005, 8:48 AM
the one that the lightning strikes is supposed to die, you only battle three sithies... does the one die?
 stoffe
12-07-2005, 1:40 PM
Alright, I've used the KSS (I think that's what it's called...) It's a Knight's Save Game Editor and in the Freedon Nodd Tomb, you know when you go fight those four Sith Masters?

Okay, when he says "release the power" or similar to it, lightning shoots out and then the battle begins...

Except there is one problem...

The lightning sticks to one Sith Master and that Sith doesn't join the fight. This means I can't progress passed the Freedon Nadd temple and it's beginning to PISS ME OFF.

This happens if your character is too high level (or if you are using a difficulty booster mod) when you reach this place. The problem is that the cutscene applied 1000 damage to the Sith to kill him when the ritual is broken off.

Since enemies go up in difficulty and get more vitality points as the player's level increases. Thus if your level is too high (or you use a mod that boosts enemy VP), the Sith will have more than 1000 hitpoints, and thus won't be killed as he should.

This modified script (http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/a_ritual_sc_1.zip) should fix that problem, if unzipped into override and apply enough damage to kill the Sith, though you'll have to reload a savegame from before the ritual cutscene triggers.
 TheOneMan
12-07-2005, 4:59 PM
This happens if your character is too high level (or if you are using a difficulty booster mod) when you reach this place. The problem is that the cutscene applied 1000 damage to the Sith to kill him when the ritual is broken off.

Since enemies go up in difficulty and get more vitality points as the player's level increases. Thus if your level is too high (or you use a mod that boosts enemy VP), the Sith will have more than 1000 hitpoints, and thus won't be killed as he should.

This modified script (http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/a_ritual_sc_1.zip) should fix that problem, if unzipped into override and apply enough damage to kill the Sith, though you'll have to reload a savegame from before the ritual cutscene triggers.

EEE!!

You're my new best friend! *bear hug*

...no seriously <<"

Yeah, I walked into Freedon Nadd's Temple at lvl 50 (all characters) And it only halves the dude's health and it really sucks :S

So that mod will help it get by? WOOT!!

I don't need any other mod to use this do I? [Only have Holowan and USM installed]
Page: 1 of 1